Tonight's Fitba

Jamdub

Flushed after last nights success, there is not much value on offer, so a wee speculative treble:

Schalke 100/30

QPR 7/4

Elgin 5/6

and tomorrow

Sporting Lisbon 9/5

Benfica Evs

Werder Bremen 8/5

I think Porto will win. Schalke not in great form, and only just edged the tie at home

QPR look decent value, but Coventry are so hit or miss I prefer to avoid their games

I have gone for

Porto

Chelsea

Spurs

Fiorentina

Werder Bremen

20/1. Fiorentina are the dodgiest one as Everton are on a good run

I think Porto will win. Schalke not in great form, and only just edged the tie at home

QPR look decent value, but Coventry are so hit or miss I prefer to avoid their games

I have gone for

Porto

Chelsea

Spurs

Fiorentina

Werder Bremen

20/1. Fiorentina are the dodgiest one as Everton are on a good run

I think Spurs are very dodgy, PSV are top of the Dutch League and 4/1, just widnae touch the game as I have had my fingers burnt a few times with Spurs this season, although I will watch it.

I think Spurs are very dodgy, PSV are top of the Dutch League and 4/1, just widnae touch the game as I have had my fingers burnt a few times with Spurs this season, although I will watch it.

The odds on Spurs were a bit skinny, but I think the Juande Ramos factor is very important, and they will need a lead for going to Holland

PSV are top of their league, but their Euro results ain't been great this season, and I think they are more top by default because Ajax and Feyenoord are poor

The odds on Spurs were a bit skinny, but I think the Juande Ramos factor is very important, and they will need a lead for going to Holland

PSV are top of their league, but their Euro results ain't been great this season, and I think they are more top by default because Ajax and Feyenoord are poor

I agree, I have watched Dutch football on Satan TV this season and the standards have dropped, probably because any good Dutch players are plying their trade in Engerland,Spain and Italy for the 'filthy luca'.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Real

Liverpool

Chelsea

Think Real may let me down for some reason though.

Hate Champs League games for betting, you can never confidently predict what's going to happen.

Real

Liverpool

Chelsea

Hate Champs League games for betting, you can never confidently predict what's going to happen.

I looked at Real as they had drifted to 4/5, from a starting point of about 8/13, but I just have a feeling Roma will get a draw

Real missing Van Nistelrooy, and been in fairly poor form

Roma also have a decent record in recent times against Real, and their 4-5-1 tactic with Totti up front could be perfect for defending their 2-1 lead whilst getting a goal on the break

Real

Liverpool

Chelsea

I've taken that as well..... the return will be shoit tho... lucky if you get 5/2

I looked at Real as they had drifted to 4/5, from a starting point of about 8/13, but I just have a feeling Roma will get a draw

Real missing Van Nistelrooy, and been in fairly poor form

Roma also have a decent record in recent times against Real, and their 4-5-1 tactic with Totti up front could be perfect for defending their 2-1 lead whilst getting a goal on the break

Same thing went through my mind mate but it's not often you get Madrid 1.8 at home! :eek:

Watched the game at the weekend, they were pretty poor to be honest but Baptista came on and looked ridiculously good.

He's starting tonight so hopefully he fancies it.

Man Utd 7 Roma 1 came to mind when I was considering this game!

Also on Chelsea HT/FT at 1.8

They were 3-0 by half time at the weekend and wont be fecking about tonight with away goals being a possibility so fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone. :)

First 2 of mine are up, so roll on tomorrow's games!

Think it will be either Fiorentina or the Huns who bust me :mad:

Sexton Hardcastle

had chelsa +2 goals in the game at 1.83

liverpool to win 1.4

and schalke to go through overall. - Winning 1-0 with 5 mins left playing against 10 men. 1-1. porto dominate ET. Schalke win 4-1 on Pens !

Easy 196 quid!

Up about 600 this week

had chelsa +2 goals in the game at 1.83

liverpool to win 1.4

and schalke to go through overall. - Winning 1-0 with 5 mins left playing against 10 men. 1-1. porto dominate ET. Schalke win 4-1 on Pens !

Easy 196 quid!

Up about 600 this week

What have you got on tonight?

Do spread the wealth!!

Sexton Hardcastle

well i won money on roullete on monday nite and just left some in to play with and its gone alot better than expected. Not gona bet tonite dont fancy anything. will save fora weekend coupon

Archived