What happened to Hearts?

RoaldJensen

RoaldJensen

as an exile I only visit here to discuss HMFC and hear other opinions about HMFC.

Looking at the topics and the huge number of respondents it would appear you guys are more interested in Manchester United and Chelsea who play in a different league.

I can read that anywhere to be honest.......can Kickback please bring back some Hearts supporters just for the sake of balance?

Miller Jambo 60

rolleyes.gif

as an exile I only visit here to discuss HMFC and hear other opinions about HMFC.

Looking at the topics and the huge number of respondents it would appear you guys are more interested in Manchester United and Chelsea who play in a different league.

I can read that anywhere to be honest.......can Kickback please bring back some Hearts supporters just for the sake of balance?

We are all here bud honestly.thumbsup.gif

Mr Loverman

rolleyes.gif

We are all here bud honestly.thumbsup.gif

Two of the more alcoholic minded people posting on this thread....one for the archives I think :thumbsup::whistling:

Yes, that is the only reasonable conclusion from a review of the active topics at the moment.

What a bizarre thread.

There are currently 4 non Hearts threads on the first page of the Terrace, 5 if you include the betting thread which does include Hearts by the way.

Yes, that is the only reasonable conclusion from a review of the active topics at the moment.

I know

2 on Man U v Chelski (one about 3-D footy)

1 on Man City v Burnley

1 on Bundesliga

1 on Lee Wilkie

rest are Hearts related, what's the world coming to?

think_of_the_children.jpg

Hearts are having a pish season really.

Even I don't feel like posting anything about Hearts a lot of the time.

As a rule, Man U threads should be instantly pulled IMO.

Thank goodness you didn't check the forum last week. :)

What happened to Hearts? We drew today with St Mirren.

RoaldJensen

What a bizarre thread.

K will feck off to the burnley, man u, chelsea, man city web sites to see if they mention Hearts.....if they have favoured us with 180 comments as we did will crawl back to says sorry.

K will feck off to the burnley, man u, chelsea, man city web sites to see if they mention Hearts.....if they have favoured us with 180 comments as we did will crawl back to says sorry.

Look Roland, I guess you're probably seeing double right now after a skin full of cheap Cypriot bevvy but the Terrace is for all football, not just Hearts. Please step away from the keyboard before embarrassing yourself any further. :thumbsup:

alwaysthereinspirit

Hearts are having a pish season really.

Even I don't feel like posting anything about Hearts a lot of the time.

As a rule, Man U threads should be instantly pulled IMO.

I think threads of color should be the first threads pulled.tongue.gif

And if they don't, will you stay there?

RoaldJensen

Look Roland, I guess you're probably seeing double right now after a skin full of cheap Cypriot bevvy but the Terrace is for all football, not just Hearts. Please step away from the keyboard before embarrassing yourself any further. :thumbsup:

OK.....point taken.....wont attempt to point out Hearts talk is my reason for choosing this site out of the several hundred thousands available concerning football.

As you and others have pointed out, if I want to find a Jambo related thread here I only have to search a bit harder.

Frankenstein Jambo.

OK.....point taken.....wont attempt to point out Hearts talk is my reason for choosing this site out of the several hundred thousands available concerning football.

As you and others have pointed out, if I want to find a Jambo related thread here I only have to search a bit harder.

Search harder? I find it extremly easy to find a Hearts related threads on Kickback.

RoaldJensen

Search harder? I find it extremly easy to find a Hearts related threads on Kickback.

well if I resist the impulse to press the send button ....the top three topics will be chelsea man u and burnley........I cant control my impulse

Frankenstein Jambo.

well if I resist the impulse to press the send button ....the top three topics will be chelsea man u and burnley........I cant control my impulse

So, you don't want to scroll further than 3 topics?

This thread is ridiculous.

RoaldJensen

So, you don't want to scroll further than 3 topics?

This thread is ridiculous.

correct, I find it ridiculous that I visted a Hearts supporters website to find 130 responses about chelsea an hour after the Hearts game had finished.

As I said Im hungry for news of Hearts.....I already watched the english game....you cant avoid it anywhere in the world these days.....I just wondered what people were saying about my wee team.

davemclaren

correct, I find it ridiculous that I visted a Hearts supporters website to find 130 responses about chelsea an hour after the Hearts game had finished.

As I said Im hungry for news of Hearts.....I already watched the english game....you cant avoid it anywhere in the world these days.....I just wondered what people were saying about my wee team.

Hearts were crap in the first half but better in the second. However, they almost lost it at the end. A draw was a fair result imo.

Now put the retsina down. :rolleyes:

you do know the Chelsea game was before the Hearts game, where the majority of posts would have been made during he game

you will also be aware from your previous visits that all manner of football related bumf is put onto the Terrace

however, there will still be plenty to read on the Hearts, what I can say is that it doesn't appear that too of the many brave souls who went to the Hearts game are back yet, that is when the proper debate of the game will be so stick around thumbsup.gif

RoaldJensen

you do know the Chelsea game was before the Hearts game, where the majority of posts would have been made during he game

you will also be aware from your previous visits that all manner of football related bumf is put onto the Terrace

however, there will still be plenty to read on the Hearts, what I can say is that it doesn't appear that too of the many brave souls who went to the Hearts game are back yet, that is when the proper debate of the game will be so stick around thumbsup.gif

aye sorry.....I forgot I was 2 hours ahead I stand corrected

Creepy Lurker

Cool story, bro.

Archived