keep up the good work Hearts

Debut 4

The only thing that worries me about tomorrow is Hearts recent bad habit(not so much under JJ since he`s came in) of not producing two good shows in a row. We can be so frustrating. I don`t know another club around who doesn`t thrive on good results.

The bottom line is, we should be bursting at the seams tomorrow to get out there and go for 3 points. I`m sure as time goes on JJ will instill the consistency we were used to from yesteryear but tomorrow has to be a stepping stone towards it.

I`m not even going on the basis that Rangers played poor in the League Cup final and were defeated during the week, the fact is the OF have become more beatable over the last few years and the attitude has changed across the spl....there`s more positivity against the OF.

We could turnaround and say we`ll learn a bit more about our players v Rangers but i think we already know the weaknesses and strengths...we just need to see a distinct change in certain individuals over a longer period to be convinced they can play their part next season. Win, lose or draw tomorrow its important we see the same positivity, persistence and endeavour as last week and if we do it at least raises our hopes for the future. If we are a complete shadow then it`ll be extremely disappointing.

But if we show the same input i really believe we can do them..so, keep up the good work Hearts!

Robbo-Jambo

The only thing that worries me about tomorrow is Hearts recent bad habit(not so much under JJ since he`s came in) of not producing two good shows in a row. We can be so frustrating. I don`t know another club around who doesn`t thrive on good results.

The bottom line is, we should be bursting at the seams tomorrow to get out there and go for 3 points. I`m sure as time goes on JJ will instill the consistency we were used to from yesteryear but tomorrow has to be a stepping stone towards it.

I`m not even going on the basis that Rangers played poor in the League Cup final and were defeated during the week, the fact is the OF have become more beatable over the last few years and the attitude has changed across the spl....there`s more positivity against the OF.

We could turnaround and say we`ll learn a bit more about our players v Rangers but i think we already know the weaknesses and strengths...we just need to see a distinct change in certain individuals over a longer period to be convinced they can play their part next season. Win, lose or draw tomorrow its important we see the same positivity, persistence and endeavour as last week and if we do it at least raises our hopes for the future. If we are a complete shadow then it`ll be extremely disappointing.

But if we show the same input i really believe we can do them..so, keep up the good work Hearts!

Excellent post mate. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

StevensonJambo

I am pretty confident that JJ is going to let that habit pass. It seems to me that the players are enjoying JJ in charge that alone should boost players morale every week.

Great post mate :thumbsup:

This. thumbsup.gif

Mikey Gardiner

great post :thumbsup:. Just hope we can thrive on last weeks result and get the win as you said. The players are all buzzing and raring to go so i think it will be a decent game.

well, i thought we actually played ok. We are defo heading in the right direction under JJ.

The defence cost us today but otherwise i thought we stayed positive and tried to play. It`s night and day compared to the csaba days. At Ht i still thought we could come back and thats because of the manner in which we go about our business now.

But in the end our weaknesses stuck out. Rangers ain`t no great shakes but their movemnent upfront is really good and our downfall was trying to play offside instead of matching the runs of their forwards(mistakes aside),

The nit picking inside me is the following....Jonsson is ok as a CH v the shite of the rest of the spl but not against streetwise forwards like Boyd and Miller. So lets get a proper CH in there next season.

Upfront....if we had a good intelligent, experienced frontman alongside Glen then we would have got more joy. I can`t fault Obuas effort but he simply isn`t the answer up there. Otherwise is was good to see us keep going and create many chances... we muxt remember we are a work in progress and lets leave the criticism to next season when we SHOULD expect better.

Clerry Jambo

well, i thought we actually played ok. We are defo heading in the right direction under JJ.

The defence cost us today but otherwise i thought we stayed positive and tried to play. It`s night and day compared to the csaba days. At Ht i still thought we could come back and thats because of the manner in which we go about our business now.

But in the end our weaknesses stuck out. Rangers ain`t no great shakes but their movemnent upfront is really good and our downfall was trying to play offside instead of matching the runs of their forwards(mistakes aside),

The nit picking inside me is the following....Jonsson is ok as a CH v the shite of the rest of the spl but not against streetwise forwards like Boyd and Miller. So lets get a proper CH in there next season.

Upfront....if we had a good intelligent, experienced frontman alongside Glen then we would have got more joy. I can`t fault Obuas effort but he simply isn`t the answer up there. Otherwise is was good to see us keep going and create many chances... we muxt remember we are a work in progress and lets leave the criticism to next season when we SHOULD expect better.

Hey Debut we agree for once!!

Just posted exact same on another thread.

A commanding centre half and a goalscorer and we WILL be challenging for 3rd spot.

Over to JJ or Vlad :whistling:

Hey Debut we agree for once!!

Just posted exact same on another thread.

A commanding centre half and a goalscorer and we WILL be challenging for 3rd spot.

Over to JJ or Vlad :whistling:

Not even challenging Cj, a gimme. Set your sights higher and see where we end up. JJ has been there before and he`s a man we all know won`t let the players drop their standards. It bodes well for me because in the short term it looks so much more positive. It`s easy to get down by todays result but i reslly believe it came down to poor , inept play by the defence which is unusual for Hearts.

Archived