Soldiers throw puppy off a cliff

CompleteIdiot

Can't say it looked too real. Not a squeak out of the dog and then Tom And Jerry type noises as it is thrown.

CompleteIdiot
Can't say it looked too real. Not a squeak out of the dog and then Tom And Jerry type noises as it is thrown.

It's being treated as real and the Marine in question is real (Lance Corporal David Motari).

http://www.kitv.com/news/15482127/detail.html

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080304/NEWS01/803040352/1001/NEWS01

Rick Grimes

sounds like a similar thing happened on Montgomery St at the weekend. just on the news.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Shocking.

Heard about the one in Leith on the radio as well.

Harming innocent animals really sickens me. :sad:

doctor jambo

YOu train young men to do barbaric things to each other in the name of war, then become surprised that they can harm a dog?

Honestly?

What is killing a puppy compared to bombing children and blowing a mans head off?

I'm not saying its right, but it is also not surprising in the least

Miller Jambo 60
YOu train young men to do barbaric things to each other in the name of war, then become surprised that they can harm a dog?

Honestly?

What is killing a puppy compared to bombing children and blowing a mans head off?

Sorry mate the Taliban fight back a puppy cant.

mod edit

World war 2 my grandad fought to give us freedom mod delete

Honestly?

Not suprised either......

Some even worse **** has happened and been covered up.... thats a fact.

Shocking but as said above, war isn't exactly sugar candy and, well, puppies now is it?

Boy should get done for it certainly, but what do you expect from folk trained to kill? It's not exactly like working in a call centre.

And Doug, WWII had atrocities happen on both sides, only cos we won were ours never spoken of. The British had their own concentration camps during the Boer War and massacred many while empire building.

Miller Jambo 60
Shocking but as said above, war isn't exactly sugar candy and, well, puppies now is it?

Boy should get done for it certainly, but what do you expect from folk trained to kill? It's not exactly like working in a call centre.

And Doug, WWII had atrocities happen on both sides, only cos we won were ours never spoken of. The British had their own concentration camps during the Boer War and massacred many while empire building.

Take that on my chin Das but my feelings are strong about my Grandad.

But i know where you are coming from .

Take that on my chin Das but my feelings are strong about my Grandad.

But i know where you are coming from .

Sure dude, my grandad fought in WWII too. Simple thing would be to toss the git off the cliff I'd say :thumb:

So did my Grandad but I think he would have had real problems with what is going on today if he were still here.

Would that make him a left wing coward?

PeterCapital
mod delete.

Fast becoming the worst poster on here.

The guy has a good point. You're posts always seem to end up with personal abuse because you're too dumb to actually reply and argue/discuss a case.

You also seem quite illiterate, for a grown man. :cool:

mod delete.

WW2 was entirely justified, the allies fought against an evil and despotic regime responsible for the death of millions of innocents as well as the invasion of neighbouring countries which made them a direct threat to us and to the world at large.

Why are we in Afghanistan? Why are we in Iraq?

I don't see the same kind of direct threat, lets face it we spent billions to find Saddam Hussein and eventually found an old man in a hole. Do you really think that the effort to find Osama Bin Laden has been a success? It also seems to me that the effort to break up the Taliban regime and bring our Western concept of democracy to Afghanistan has been an unmitigated disaster.

WW2 was about justice and freedom, the current action in Iraq and Afghanistan is about oil, it's an economic war, don't confuse it with the brave men such your Grandad (and mine) who fought for liberty 70 years ago.

WWII had atrocities happen on both sides, only cos we won were ours never spoken of. The British had their own concentration camps during the Boer War and massacred many while empire building.

The second part I agree with, the first part you will have to enlighten me.

Archived