Tree hugging, PC hand-wringers poop the party

I P Knightley

I P Knightley

Once again, we are treated to a story of leftist, lily-livered PC hand-wringers calling 'foul' on an innocent, harmless perk of the job.

Story here

No one got hurt - I fail to see the fuss.

I don't know where it will end; I really don't.whistling.gif

I blame the Unions, oh but hang on a minute doesn't what they've done make the person a beast?

String 'im up!!

Chemically castrate 'im!!

Phwoar!!!!

unsure.gif

Is this piss-poor troll week? You're not the first to attempt a trolling exercise with a complete non-story.

The neo-nazi shedders are really letting themselves down this week.

How about some vegan bashing or some stories about gay couples adopting babies from war-torn countries?

Try opening your post with a line like "There's absolutely nothing wrong with gay men, but ...." and then insinuate in as many ways as possible that all gay men are pedophiles and deviants. That will get a much better rise than your recent piss-weak efforts.

Is this piss-poor troll week? You're not the first to attempt a trolling exercise with a complete non-story.

How about some vegan bashing or some stories about gay couples adopting babies from war-torn countries?

Try opening your post with a line like "There's absolutely nothing wrong with gay men, but ...." and then insinuate in as many ways as possible that all gay men are pedophiles and deviants. That will get a much better rise than your recent piss-weak efforts.

irony.jpg

I P Knightley

Gah! So many easy options missed. I'll try better next time. Mental note to self to bring in the gay, vegan, baby-adopter paedos next time. I might even make them Catholic.

Unless, of course, your last line indicates that you actually mistook me for someone else as I could swear that I haven't made too many efforts in recent weeks, let alone some piss-weak ones.

Boris seems to know me better.

Denny Crane

Boris you're not doing this properly. You are meant to end each post with either: "I trust this clarifies matters" and "Thank you for your co-operation" while also bragging about an opulent lifestyle (which has a hint of the Swiss cheese about it). ;):whistling:

Is this piss-poor troll week?

Yet, if he IS a troll, you can't resist posting, and it's not just one line. So he must be pretty effective.... :thumbsup:

I P Knightley

Yet, if he IS a troll, you can't resist posting, and it's not just one line. So he must be pretty effective.... thumbsup.gif

Aww shucks. High praise from the master!!

Actually didn't intend to troll but I wanted to introduce what I thought was an amusing news story using an attempt at a humorous introduction.

I mean - you're at work and one day your boss gives you an x-ray machine. You're going to be tempted, aren't you?

Archived