Unbeaten run bet

TheBigO

Sorry to start a thread not about hibs! I'm too busy composing emails to tell all the hibs I know...

Anyway, wonder if someone can help me here...

I have a sneaky - well less than a sneaky - that Hearts will go the rest of this season unbeaten. I know, I know. But of our last 8 games, 5 should be at home, Killie, Celtic (league done by then?) and Hibs (hahahaha) being the away games. Some players coming back from injury (Zal is a massive return, especially).

Reckon it's worth a wee punt as will be pretty decent money. One of them: big enough odds that the stake can be low enough not to affect my life, but a nice little earner if we pull it off!!

Any ideas who'd take that bet??

Sorry to start a thread not about hibs! I'm too busy composing emails to tell all the hibs I know...

Anyway, wonder if someone can help me here...

I have a sneaky - well less than a sneaky - that Hearts will go the rest of this season unbeaten. I know, I know. But of our last 8 games, 5 should be at home, Killie, Celtic (league done by then?) and Hibs (hahahaha) being the away games. Some players coming back from injury (Zal is a massive return, especially).

Reckon it's worth a wee punt as will be pretty decent money. One of them: big enough odds that the stake can be low enough not to affect my life, but a nice little earner if we pull it off!!

Any ideas who'd take that bet??

that would be quite a price. I think with some of our players who need to prove they are worthy of staying here beyond this season would be up for the fight. If hearts were to win last eight i think an acca odds might be as high as 1150-1, sipposing last 8 match odds were 4/6 v killie, 10/11 dons, 7/4 hibs , 4/1 rangers, 3/1 celts evs dun utd, 10/11 motherwell, 8/11 for the other i've missed. worth a couple o quid. Not to lose any of last 8 will be lesser odds, 80/1 maybe, probably miles out.

that would be quite a price. I think with some of our players who need to prove they are worthy of staying here beyond this season would be up for the fight. If hearts were to win last eight i think an acca odds might be as high as 1150-1, sipposing last 8 match odds were 4/6 v killie, 10/11 dons, 7/4 hibs , 4/1 rangers, 3/1 celts evs dun utd, 10/11 motherwell, 8/11 for the other i've missed. worth a couple o quid. Not to lose any of last 8 will be lesser odds, 80/1 maybe, probably miles out.

I work out the acc odds on us winning them all to about 560-1, the odds on not losing I agree around 80s.

not sure where I'd find the bet is the problem. Online is all that's available to me too

Radioactive Mince

I work out the acc odds on us winning them all to about 560-1, the odds on not losing I agree around 80s.

not sure where I'd find the bet is the problem. Online is all that's available to me too

Just fire into those stale-smelling shiteholes full of beer bellies we call bookmakers. They'll give you odds and take your money. I'm up for this, however unlikely it may be. Fancy treating the Fuhrer mobil to some TLC so might stick a decent wedge on it for a bit of a laugh.

EDIT: Sorry IBH, you're in Morocco or somewhere aren't you? Paypal me some quids and I'll put bets on in a shop for us :thumbsup:

Mince

Just fire into those stale-smelling shiteholes full of beer bellies we call bookmakers. They'll give you odds and take your money. I'm up for this, however unlikely it may be. Fancy treating the Fuhrer mobil to some TLC so might stick a decent wedge on it for a bit of a laugh.

EDIT: Sorry IBH, you're in Morocco or somewhere aren't you? Paypal me some quids and I'll put bets on in a shop for us :thumbsup:

Mince

Good man! Cheers for that. PM me details please.

Tell you what, it's hard not being at Tynie and around Edin even when we're crap but weeks like this...!!!! Couple of Moroccan mates who wind me up about Hibs saying they're better because of Benji and the beast but it obviously aint the same!

Archived