Youtube question

Gorgiewave

Can you make albums on youtube? I klnow some record companies and other companies have a series of clips that succede each other automatically. But can you collect them together so that they play in a particular order without having to go back?

And I don't mean you, I mean one.

thumbsup.gif

Yes. It's called a play list. You may need an account to set one up, but i did it for Chill Out by the KLF and when auto play is on it moves from one part to the next seamlessly.

You just add the clip to your favourites, creating a playlist at the time so you would add tunes as you see fit.

I've got a few playlists on the go for various musical genres.

it's tops! but on occassion publishers will get clips removed so that kind of screws up your running order a bit. When in autoplay those just get skipped though.

Yes. It's called a play list. You may need an account to set one up, but i did it for Chill Out by the KLF and when auto play is on it moves from one part to the next seamlessly.

You just add the clip to your favourites, creating a playlist at the time so you would add tunes as you see fit.

I've got a few playlists on the go for various musical genres.

it's tops! but on occassion publishers will get clips removed so that kind of screws up your running order a bit. When in autoplay those just get skipped though.

Thanks, I'll look into that.

Archived