Shoulda woulda coulda

Randle P McMurphy

Randle P McMurphy

Apologies for continuing to gloat but I am sure we can extract another few days of pi$$ taking yet.

After one of the most 1 sided derbies for a few years, how many could it have been? 2 scored, suso miss from 4 yards glen failing to take 1 on 1 chance, obua header over from 8 yards, one off the line in 1st half are the most obvious ones I remember. What would have been a more realistic scoreline?

Radioactive Mince

Apologies for continuing to gloat but I am sure we can extract another few days of pi$$ taking yet.

After one of the most 1 sided derbies for a few years, how many could it have been? 2 scored, suso miss from 4 yards glen failing to take 1 on 1 chance, obua header over from 8 yards, one off the line in 1st half are the most obvious ones I remember. What would have been a more realistic scoreline?

Add into the fray, off the top of my head, another two cleared off the line, two good saves (Glen and Stevenson) from the sex pest, Larry's raker which was close, Obua's right footed volley.

I make that a possible 12. More likely nine, considering the difficulty of three of those chances.

Mince

Archived