Cup Final DVD's

WavyGravy

A few months ago I was saddened to endure the death of my video recorder. Alas it was my only way of watching our cup final victories back again when needing cheered up. Someone on JKB a few weeks later did say he would send some out to anyone that wanted them but unfortunatly they didnt materialise. I appreciate it sounds like scrounging but does anyone have DVD copies of 98 and 06 (semi and final) they would be willing to send me. It goes without saying that I would cover any costs (postage, blank dvd's etc). Would very much appreciate anyones help on this. Thank you.

Walter Bishop

I am also looking for copies of 06 semi and final if anyone has. Would pay for postage etc or collect?

cheers.

I don't suppose anyone knows any other torrents for hearts I cant seem to find any others :ermm:

I am also looking for copies of 06 semi and final if anyone has. Would pay for postage etc or collect?

cheers.

The club released a dvd with all the cup games from that year.It was the full game from the semi and the final.Might be worth trying the clubshop.

cheers.

I'm sure I've got a dvd copy of the semi lying about somewhere PM your address and you can have it.

Bryan

Archived