Tony Mowbray

Sydney

I have a sincere dislike for Tony Mowbray - not just because he was Hibs manager - but mainly because I cannot stand people who talk the talk - but cannae walk the walk. I forecast at the beginning fo the season that he'd get found out, and he has been.

His latest ramblings in the Daily Record are cringeworthy:

On why crowds are down in the SPL:

"I'm surprised by the crowds. Who is watching games when so much is written and spoken about them? Maybe they're all too busy reading papers, phoning radio stations or writing letters. How do we get the stadiums full again? My philosophy on football is to entertain. Unfortunately here it is win, win, win from day one."

Unfortunately football is about winning???? Are you a complete muppet? Of course its about ******* winning. You're team also has the biggest decrease in crowds in the league - so you're obviously neither entertaining or winning.

On why people don't attend games in England:

"A lot of working class people have grown up watching football but they probably have better things to do with their money now."

That'll be why crowds in the past few years have been bigger than at any time in the last 30 years in England?

On his long-term transformation plan for Celtic:

Mowbray also revealed he will wait until the summer before trying to retain loan stars like Robbie Keane, Landry Nguemo, Edson Braafheid and Diomansy Kamara.

So you're long-term plan involves getting lots of players in on short-term loans and you still fail to win the league?

On the EPL last year:

"I was in the Premiership with West Brom last year and teams were playing 'fear football' to stay in the league."

And they did stay in the EPL....do you think your fans were delirious with happiness at getting relegated thanks to your complete inability to change tactics? Your team had the worst defence and the fourth worst attack in the league. That's why you got relegated you muppet.

The longer you stay at Celtic the better. Just don't talk shite in the papers, please.

In fact, take out the old firm and the average crowd in the SPL has dropped by 5% from 7,924 last year to 7,490 this year. The Old Firm's combined average crowds have dropped by 10% (from 53,601 to 48,149) - twice as much as everyone else. There are bigger problems with a lack of entertainment on show this season in Glasgow than anywhere else it would seem. So have a word with yourself, you ignoranus (someone who knows nothing AND talks out his arse).

The boy's an absolute rasper of the very highest quality.

The longer he stays at those mugs the better.

The Mighty Thor

You've got to hand it to old Monkey chops.......At hubs they were in fact rank rotten but the flair myth was born and he was the darling of the media, fast forward to the baggies and again they got pumped up and down the shop but played 'the right way', now he's at the tattie bowl and despite him chucking a shed load of cash at buying the league they are actually worse than when strap-on was there and trail the worst Hun side in 20 years by 10 points.

He's like the fecking pied piper leading all these mugs up the garden path of flair football.

You've got to hand it to old Monkey chops.......At hubs they were in fact rank rotten but the flair myth was born and he was the darling of the media, fast forward to the baggies and again they got pumped up and down the shop but played 'the right way', now he's at the tattie bowl and despite him chucking a shed load of cash at buying the league they are actually worse than when strap-on was there and trail the worst Hun side in 20 years by 10 points.

He's like the fecking pied piper leading all these mugs up the garden path of flair football.

Yes, but he is 'Celtic minded', unlike Strap-on.

In fact, take out the old firm and the average crowd in the SPL has dropped by 5% from 7,924 last year to 7,490 this year. The Old Firm's combined average crowds have dropped by 10% (from 53,601 to 48,149) - twice as much as everyone else. There are bigger problems with a lack of entertainment on show this season in Glasgow than anywhere else it would seem. So have a word with yourself, you ignoranus (someone who knows nothing AND talks out his arse).

I

I

sorry what I meant to say was If you look at the Scottish Cup this season most SPL teams attendences if at home think the aberdeen game) is down between one or three thousand from their league attendence figures but the infirm are down twenty or thirty thousand yet its the whole of scottish football that is on a downer.

Archived