Zaragoza v Barca

Beats

jamboinglasgow

There is simply no one near him. He creates goals out of no where and can create themas well. I think he will finally shine for Argentina this summer, he is the ideal player to take the world cup by storm and he is only 22 (my age a time when most players are stills bit raw.) hope the scout who found him age 12/13 for barca has got a huge bonus. Players just don't know how to stop him.

this_is_my_story

What can you say?

Honestly, it beggars belief that anyone can think that Rooney is the best in the world. I can only assume that they haven't actually watched Barca much if they don't rate Messi as number one.

Another thing.What were Barca thinking about getting rid of Eto and paying what was it 30 million or something in exchange for Ibrahomovic (Spelling?)

this_is_my_story

Another thing.What were Barca thinking about getting rid of Eto and paying what was it 30 million or something in exchange for Ibrahomovic (Spelling?)

I know. Horrendous piece of business - Eto'o is the better player, IMO.

this_is_my_story

April 12th, Barca v Real Madrid. What a game that will be.

No half! What I would give to be at that game... :(

Destruction Derby

12th April is a monday. no danger it will be that. will prob be 9pm on sat the 10th.

jamboinglasgow

12th April is a monday. no danger it will be that. will prob be 9pm on sat the 10th.

Just going by what they said on sky.

Destruction Derby

might very well be correct but very much doubt it. the last few El Classicos have been 9pm kick off on the Saturday night. never meant my last post be seen like having a go. just pointing out that the 12th is a Monday and would be very surprised for this to be the case.

Destruction Derby

It was the 10th they said mate.

Thanks for clearing it up. Was not watching it so never heard what was said. Promises to be a good day. Hump Killie at Tynie then back home after a few refreshments to watch this.

Thanks for clearing it up. Was not watching it so never heard what was said. Promises to be a good day. Hump Killie at Tynie then back home after a few refreshments to watch this.

It will be a cracker mate.

Could possibly be a title decider as well.

Guest Death.

I know. Horrendous piece of business - Eto'o is the better player, IMO.

No badmouthing Ibrahimagic please.

Destruction Derby

It will be a cracker mate.

Could possibly be a title decider as well.

Does it go head to head or is it goal difference??

Would be awesome watching all Madrid and Barca games if it comes down to Goal difference. Would imagine a fair few teams to get absolutely humiliated.

Would be awesome watching all Madrid and Barca games if it comes down to Goal difference. Would imagine a fair few teams to get absolutely humiliated.

if they are tied on points it goes by head to heads

head to head !

Ibrahimagic is a living legend IMO and far better than Eto'o...o..............o.

turned.gif

Your a funny guy :thumbsup:

Sierra Delta

Head to Head.

Should be a great game.

Destruction Derby

Yep. Looking forward to it. With Barca winning at the Nou Camp in November 1-0 Madrid will know that it may come down to head to head so will need a few goals as Messi will no doubt score.

Ronaldo vs Messi. Very Tasty. Pretty sure I heard either yesterday or Friday that Ronaldo has 22 Goals in 22 Games. Not seen stats myself but positive thats the stat that was mentioned.

While watching the game I was thinking about all the great players from the past Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Zidane and the commentator said the same thing but included Best.

I would say Messi is better than them all except Pele but as he is only 22 he has time to be the best ever.

While watching the game I was thinking about all the great players from the past Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Zidane and the commentator said the same thing but included Best.

I would say Messi is better than them all except Pele but as he is only 22 he has time to be the best ever.

He needs to be the difference at International level to be compared to the all time greats. Maradona carried Argentina to win the World Cup and Messi needs to do the same. Although I never saw Maradona play i can't believe Messi is not already on the same level technically, or perhaps even better.

Dont understand why teams dont just show him onto his right though biggrin.gif

Archived