Online Betting

Destruction Derby

Destruction Derby

About to open an online account as been thinking of this for sometime.

I know at 1 point if you registered with ladbrokes you got 20 quid free if you deposited, just wondering if this is still the case cause i know you can definately get it on coal when you quote hearts.

I fancy ladbrokes better to be honest as it seems easier to navigate.

Which site does everyone here bet with and which site has got the best prices more importantly.

Cheers

Say What Again

I'm registered with Ladbrokes, Corals and Paddy Power.

You're correct, Corals site is a pain to navigate where Ladbrokes and Paddy Power are a dawdle.

I'm not sure if either of them are doing 'sign up' deals just now - they usually are at some point.

You could try The Sun's website for Paddy Power deals as I'm sure that they are partners.

If it's mostly football you bet on then Paddy Power is worthwhile as they tend to always offer money back specials on goalscorers/correct score etc.

Alternatively, there is a site that lists all the offers but I can't remember what it is. A Google search may help.

I use william hill and also started using coral last week. I agree that coral is a pain to use at first, but you do get used to it.

I don't know of any offers from william hills for free bets at the moment though.

Paddy Power is the way to go :icon14:

If you are not in a rush to sign up I would wait until the weekend when they will all be falling over themselves to get people signed up for Cheltenham next week.

Stick the code mod edit in when you are regestering to betfair. You will get a withdrawable ?25 free as soon as you have wagered ?25. ie wager ?25 on a cert and get a free ?25.:icon14:

Edinburgh JT
Stick the code mod edit in when you are regestering to betfair. You will get a withdrawable ?25 free as soon as you have wagered ?25. ie wager ?25 on a cert and get a free ?25.:icon14:

Ah, if only there was such a thing ;)

I find William Hill very easy to use myself.

Ah, if only there was such a thing ;)

I find William Hill very easy to use myself.

Italy to beat France in the 6 nations this weekend?

surely you could make shedloads if you used all these free offers and just stuck it all on France.

Arnold Rothstein
Italy to beat France in the 6 nations this weekend?

surely you could make shedloads if you used all these free offers and just stuck it all on France.

Really?

The Old Tolbooth
Really?

I think he meant France to beat Italy lol!!

An even safer bet would be England to beat Scotland as we currently have the worst Scottish side for over 40 years.

I think he meant France to beat Italy lol!!

An even safer bet would be England to beat Scotland as we currently have the worst Scottish side for over 40 years.

:laugh:

oops! took 4 hours for anyone to notice it though!

to be fair though if you did that and Italy won you'd never have to work again!

The Old Tolbooth
:laugh:

oops! took 4 hours for anyone to notice it though!

to be fair though if you did that and Italy won you'd never have to work again!

Heh heh, when I first read it I thought yeah, good bet, then I realised what it said :D

Heh heh, when I first read it I thought yeah, good bet, then I realised what it said :D

good job you noticed before you went down the bookies and spent your life savings on it :P

The Old Tolbooth
good job you noticed before you went down the bookies and spent your life savings on it :P

Mate, if I took my life savings down to the bookies, they would laugh at me! :confused:

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I use Bet 365, They have best odds guarantee, So if SP is bigger than the price when my bet was struck, i get the better odds. Decently fast at paying out, Although VC Bet is hard to beat when you need instant payment.

PartyBet is good aswell, because you can 'sell your bet' back (Before the event starts)if you come across some late info which might contradict your thinking.

If you're looking for free bets though, this site has some listed http://www.freebetinfo.com/?ref=121

Also GG.com usually has an offer or two on.

deesidejambo

There are loads of freebet offers out there but the mods don't like affiliate links. Its a pity cos you can make easily about ?200 in freebets and a lot more if you join US sites.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

How long does Paddy Power take to pay into your bank account?

I'm getting sick of the 4-5 days with Betfair and notice PP have a free ?25 offer when you sign up.

How long does Paddy Power take to pay into your bank account?

I'm getting sick of the 4-5 days with Betfair and notice PP have a free ?25 offer when you sign up.

It goes into your Paddy Power straight away and takes no more than 2 days to be deposited into your Swiss ( in your case ) bank account.;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
It goes into your Paddy Power straight away and takes no more than 2 days to be deposited into your Swiss ( in your case ) bank account.;)

Cheers man.

What do you think of the site? Is it any good?

Take it they have in play bets for football?

Archived