To the hobo

hibshater

to the hobo who was standing with his top off playing in the second half with his nipples, you are a fecking welt and i am glad you got lifted you weirdo. :boak: T W A T

Utterly classless, filthy *******s mate.

Roond each & every one of them!

:thumbsup: correct fecking weirdo's

marshallschunkychicken

to the hobo who was standing with his top off playing in the second half with his nipples, you are a fecking welt and i am glad you got lifted you weirdo. :boak: T W A T

I was particularly unnerved by that one.

Didn't realise he was lifted. Good.

Dean Winchester

There was one taken out at the end (I'm sure the guys behind me said he was peeing? Either way they where extremely annoyed when the steward just gave him a telling of)

What happened to the fat **** that disappeared? The deaf one? Couldn't seem to hear us.

There was one taken out at the end (I'm sure the guys behind me said he was peeing? Either way they where extremely annoyed when the steward just gave him a telling of)

What happened to the fat **** that disappeared? The deaf one? Couldn't seem to hear us.

Sounds like that Macar knobjockey.

Or is he a blind spanker??

Anyhoo,fecking inbreds,each and everyone.

rudiskacel06

Any one see the wee **** with a green jumper at full time(as couldnt afford a hibs top)trying to burst the seats,He tried at least 5 that i saw no stewards or police intervened

marshallschunkychicken

Any one see the wee **** with a green jumper at full time(as couldnt afford a hibs top)trying to burst the seats,He tried at least 5 that i saw no stewards or police intervened

The prick obviously doesn't get the fact that his club will pick up the bill to have seats replaced.

The prick obviously doesn't get the fact that his club will pick up the bill to have seats replaced.

he was built like Twiggy with a wee hardon, he'd be fortunate if he managed to break a single seat, typical hobo vermin, all front but no end product :lol:

Miller Jambo 60

he was built like Twiggy with a wee hardon, he'd be fortunate if he managed to break a single seat, typical hobo vermin, all front but no end product laugh.gif

Cmon guys they are vermin, and they were pumped.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

LUV HIBS YOU ARE SO KAK

Cmon guys they are vermin, and they were pumped.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

LUV HIBS YOU ARE SO KAK

you what? you what? you what? you ******* what?

Miller Jambo 60

thumbsup.gif

I hope it hurt worse than a ******* appendectomy with nae anaesthetic.

UP THEM!

This day is hot in the Doug memory bank.

They (HIBS ) always cheer me up.

TBH they are rankrolleyes.gif

The Doug.

Archived