no p agony

Sharpie

Due one of my regular catscans in an hour. For previous 24 hours have to drink eight glasses of water. And drain regularly. Now an hour before I have to drink two glasses of water and hold it. Its a torture after draining for twenty four hours I now have to teach my bladder to "hold its watter" probably a couple of hours, I have a problem every time. When they give you the dye they use they tell you you may have the sensation of urinating, I am sure one day my sensation is going to have substance, and when the technician sees the pool of water I am just going to say, no you just think I peed.

Its hard to believe I used to go all night drinking pints and never have to go, and now two glasses of water I can do impersonations of Niagara Falls. And here I thought all you got when you got old was a pension.

Due one of my regular catscans in an hour. For previous 24 hours have to drink eight glasses of water. And drain regularly. Now an hour before I have to drink two glasses of water and hold it. Its a torture after draining for twenty four hours I now have to teach my bladder to "hold its watter" probably a couple of hours, I have a problem every time. When they give you the dye they use they tell you you may have the sensation of urinating, I am sure one day my sensation is going to have substance, and when the technician sees the pool of water I am just going to say, no you just think I peed.

Its hard to believe I used to go all night drinking pints and never have to go, and now two glasses of water I can do impersonations of Niagara Falls. And here I thought all you got when you got old was a pension.

It just goes to show you Bob, you`re never to old to learn new things. Still just think after it`s all over you`ll be able to get plenty liquid down you with no fears of having to avoid going to do a N.F. impersonation. whistling.gif

Archived