INJURY WORRIES

WeeToonJambo

WeeToonJambo

We all know the problems we've got with injuries but, when SSN takes 3 pages to list the players missing from the derby, it looks even more horrendous. According to SSN definitely out are Stewart, Zaliukas, Kello, Black, Palazuelos and Bouzid. Highly doubtful are Elliot, Stevenson and Goncalves, 9 players who could conceivably have started the game. I still think we'll beat them though with the youngsters stepping up to the plate.

We all know the problems we've got with injuries but, when SSN takes 3 pages to list the players missing from the derby, it looks even more horrendous. According to SSN definitely out are Stewart, Zaliukas, Kello, Black, Palazuelos and Bouzid. Highly doubtful are Elliot, Stevenson and Goncalves, 9 players who could conceivably have started the game. I still think we'll beat them though with the youngsters stepping up to the plate.

Its a really bad list I was hoping Black or Stewart would make it as the midfield is lacking a bit of bite without them. Can`t say i`m overjoyed at the thought of a Jonsson Kucharski partnership in central defence.

Mikey Gardiner

it is going to be interesting what team plays. The injuries are shocking and how many more before the end of the season.

Archived