hardwood flooring

eddie fenwick

eddie fenwick

mrs f recently informed me that im converting my garage into an office for myself but not only that im putting hardwood flooring right through ground floor,any

one

know of any good places in edinburgh,fife and the lothians?

Scooby Doog

Just had ours done recently by GL Floors (Newcraighall). Did a fantastic job for us and can thoroughly recommend them mate.

Drylaw Hearts

St Andrews Timber Supplies in Peffermill Ind Est.

And I believe the owner is a good Jambo also.

Nelly Terraces

Tell the wife, if she wants it, she can do it.

No wonder I've never been married, sounds like a living hell.

eddie fenwick

cheers guys,nellie ive known you since i was 15 mate,nobody could live up to your standards mate;)

Nelly Terraces
cheers guys,nellie ive known you since i was 15 mate,nobody could live up to your standards mate;)

Haha, cheers matey!

Good luck wi the floors, you'll have them done long before I ask current Ms NT to marry me that's for sure! I like my freedom too much!

Csaba's Broon Shoes
St Andrews Timber Supplies in Peffermill Ind Est.

And I believe the owner is a good Jambo also.

Yeah , St Andrews Timber Supplies is the place , excellent selection

superior stock compared to your BnQs and Homebase etc

Good Jambo and friendly service with free tea and coffee

david mcgee

If you are planning on putting hardwood floor on a garage floor ( is it cement) it is likely to suffer from extremes of temperature.

Just remember the floor will move and breath with the changes in temperature.

Have you looked at Karndean flooring, basically can look like any hardwood, tiled or patterned floor but easier to clean, better sound proofing and cheaper.

It will expand and retract with changes in temperature aswell but far less vulnerable to warping and twisting.

eddie fenwick
If you are planning on putting hardwood floor on a garage floor ( is it cement) it is likely to suffer from extremes of temperature.

Just remember the floor will move and breath with the changes in temperature.

Have you looked at Karndean flooring, basically can look like any hardwood, tiled or patterned floor but easier to clean, better sound proofing and cheaper.

It will expand and retract with changes in temperature aswell but far less vulnerable to warping and twisting.

im putting a timber floor in the garage so it will carry right thru with the rest of the house,but my house floor is concrete,will look at the karndean stuff,thanks

portobellojambo1
mrs f recently informed me that im converting my garage into an office for myself but not only that im putting hardwood flooring right through ground floor,any

one

know of any good places in edinburgh,fife and the lothians?

Interesting turn of phrase :)

Archived