Hull v Arsenal

colinmaroon

colinmaroon

Anybody else watching this?

Have enjoyed watching Arsenal play this season - BUT - tonight -

When they get in or around the box in shooting position, why oh why don't they hit it first time????

Anybody else watching this?

Have enjoyed watching Arsenal play this season - BUT - tonight -

When they get in or around the box in shooting position, why oh why don't they hit it first time????

6 MINUTES IJ, shoot......

penicuik jambo

Stoke away and now Hull, they would have drew these games in previous seasons, great chance for them to win the league now

God knows how Arsenal are in the position they are in!

They have been plagued by injuries all season long, had some very dodgy performances and bad results this year too.

Not played with their usual confidence and style....nobody has been talking them up or raving about their play this year and somehow they have sneaked in under the radar and stand a very good chance of a title shot.

Fingers crossed they faulter. I don`t get hot under the collar over english football even though i like watching it but i can`t stand Wenger and Arsenal.

Been a bunch of ungraceful losers( i hate losing but you`ve got to handle it properly) for years and have dined out on the hype created by the media. The minute a team plays a proper game of football against them they can`t handle it. They think they should get time and space to play their football and nobody shoudl touch them.

Rather watch Man U and Chelsea before them any day. More variety with those two teams and they normally pump Arsenal for good measure.

Archived