training gear

Sharpie

I have been given permission to buy the training gear, track suit whatever that is advertised in the shop. I am 6' 220lbs. 46" chest 40"waist what size do you recommend for a little guy like me. It has taken a dozen roses, two bottles of champagne and fifty years of marriage to get permission to purchase, so it has to be right. Help, Help,Help.

Miller Jambo 60

I have been given permission to buy the training gear, track suit whatever that is advertised in the shop. I am 6' 220lbs. 46" chest 40"waist what size do you recommend for a little guy like me. It has taken a dozen roses, two bottles of champagne and fifty years of marriage to get permission to purchase, so it has to be right. Help, Help,Help.

Even the Doug has a 36 waistlaugh.gif 32 leg some boy Bob.rolleyes.gif

Not a clue Bob, but you're a hell of a size for a man of your age. You must have been a fearsome sight in your prime.

Bob, I'm over in May and am a similar size (maybe 221 lbs :whistling: ). I can check it out if you want.

Not a clue Bob, but you're a hell of a size for a man of your age. You must have been a fearsome sight in your prime.

To be honest I am probably about the same size as I was in the Edinburgh Polis in , 66/67 when Ieft, I really wasn't one to be messed with. One Hearts game day I paraded behind the stand at Tynecastle as we and the players did. I can't remember if it was Freddie Glidden or Jimmie Milne, but one of the centre half's of the day looked at me and said to one of the other players . " how would you like to face a center half that size every week." I felt pretty good.

Archived