Personal Trainer

Dunks

Coming out of the snow-bound winter we've had, I've completely lost my fitness. Got a few events over the Summer and was starting to panic, but decided to go for a personal trainer. Found one that gave the first session for free, as was a bit worried they'd just keep you coming back to maximise income. Found this guy: http://www.focuspt.co.uk/

Turns out he was totally sound and after a couple of sessions I went for his web-based solution where he provides the training programmes for me to follow each month. Has really given me the buzz again.

Anyway, totally recommend Euan to others looking at a bit of personal training :thumbsup:

Miller Jambo 60

Coming out of the snow-bound winter we've had, I've completely lost my fitness. Got a few events over the Summer and was starting to panic, but decided to go for a personal trainer. Found one that gave the first session for free, as was a bit worried they'd just keep you coming back to maximise income. Found this guy: http://www.focuspt.co.uk/

Turns out he was totally sound and after a couple of sessions I went for his web-based solution where he provides the training programmes for me to follow each month. Has really given me the buzz again.

Anyway, totally recommend Euan to others looking at a bit of personal training thumbsup.gif

I prefer indoor sports , does not cost a penny and i enjoy every minutewhistling.gif Ma Ha.

I went for his web-based solution where he provides the training programmes for me to follow each month. Has really given me the buzz again.

If all he's doing now is sending you a programme, it doesn't really count as personal training. The advantage of proper personal training is that you have someone advising/coaching/encouraging/motivating you in person when you're actually doing the exercises.

I do an hour of personal training once a week in addition to my gym membership. The chap concerned also gives me a programme to carry out during my daily gym visits. This arrangement works a treat. :thumbsup:

Archived