Why do you stay up late?

chester copperpot

heartsfc_fan

Nothing better to do!

Recently finished Uni, so on the hunt for a career job. My part time job is in the evenings, so I don't need to get up in the morning :)

If I close my eyes I hear the voices.

I am a night shift boy and have been for 8 and a half years.

Mon/Tue are my days(nights) off.

Broke my golden rule

Don't post when your pissed. :whistling:

chester copperpot

I am a night shift boy and have been for 8 and a half years.

Mon/Tue are my days(nights) off.

Broke my golden rule

Don't post when your pissed. :whistling:

Get it posted. :thumb:

Me, Im off tomorrow.

I've always been a night owl - and a total insomniac.

I love it...the phone doesn't ring, no nagging, no kids...sheer bliss, mate.

Mind you, it's only 7pm here. I'll write back in about six hours. :thumbsup:

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Me, Im off tomorrow.

I recently got paid off and been searching like mad! anyway got into the pattern of staying up late and watching all the shite of the day! horrible likes!

Johanes de Silentio

Birrova night-owl, myself - I tend to come to life around eleven.

Unfortunately, I'm up at 7 for work! :rolleyes:

Nae wonder I'm tired all the time! :blink:

normally in bed for 11. just home from my second and last freak nightshift in a couple of days so been up late because of them. usually get up at 6

Goose Baxter

I like the piece and quiet at night, so i stay up late watching tv while the mrs in bed, Dont like going to my bed early. Dont understand why people do it. Usually 4-5 hours sleep is enough for me.

PsychocAndy

I snore really loudly and if I went to bed early the good Lady would never sleep. As she brings home the bacon and I then burn it, it's only fair that she gets some quality Zeds.

heartsfc_fan

I like the piece and quiet at night, so i stay up late watching tv while the mrs in bed, Dont like going to my bed early. Dont understand why people do it. Usually 4-5 hours sleep is enough for me.

Like me aswell.

I like staying up late. Nobody about. No noise from the neighbours. No noise from traffic. Pure peace :)

Just in from work. And feel wide awake so going to bed wouldn't be any good just now as I wouldn't get to sleep anyway, rubbish telly should help me want to sleep.

Radioactive Mince

I masturbate vigorously and furiously for most of the night, although not whilst reading kickback; KB's for the quiet times in between ragers.

Mince

Romanov Stole My Pension

Got uni work to do. If anyone's a master at programming in R then gimme a shout.

this_is_my_story

Me, Im off tomorrow.

1) I'm off tomorrow tae.

2) Insomnia.

3) To read your pishy 2am posts. :P

chester copperpot

1) I'm off tomorrow tae.

2) Insomnia.

3) To read your pishy 2am posts. :P

Excellent. They're no that bad are they?

this_is_my_story

Excellent. They're no that bad are they?

:laugh:

Naw man, they're guid.

I've been off the bevvy, and I remember your thread about doing the same. Seriously man, it was quite inspiring. Pished tonight though. Got tae have a wee blow-out every now and then though eh?!

every time I fall asleep, I wake up on the wolf enclosure at the zoo! I wake up starkers wi no bus fare, pain in my erse!

I don't wake up till 1/2ish in the afternoon on a Saturday so usually head off to bed at 3ish. I will do the same tomorrow and have to wake up for school on Monday at 7.30am with very little sleep. Meaning I will have no energy at the gym Monday night, so when I get in on Monday, I'll fall asleep right away, and then wake up at 10pm and not get to sleep till about 3, and then wake up on Tuesday with very little sleep.. the cycle continues until the holidays.

Canny beat it. :rolleyes:

Had a few drinks. Then had two cans of Monster energy stuff and I'm buzzing. Trying to get Chelmsford out of the BlueSquare South, listening to old episodes from my Fighting Talk archive.

Missed match of the day because the Scottish Cup games are on, might power through for the rerun at 7:30 in the morning.

chester copperpot

Had a few drinks. Then had two cans of Monster energy stuff and I'm buzzing. Trying to get Chelmsford out of the BlueSquare South, listening to old episodes from my Fighting Talk archive.

Missed match of the day because the Scottish Cup games are on, might power through for the rerun at 7:30 in the morning.

Anyone staying up for the Manny Pacquiao fight?

Links are greatly received. :thumbsup:

Anyone staying up for the Manny Pacquiao fight?

Links are greatly received. :thumbsup:

I'll have a look around for one. Might roll a fatty and settle down for the fight. :thumbsup:

this_is_my_story

I'll have a look around for one. Might roll a fatty and settle down for the fight. :thumbsup:

Didnae have you down as a dopehead LP. :teehee:

Didnae have you down as a dopehead LP. :teehee:

I like a doob from time to time. :whistling:

this_is_my_story

I like a doob from time to time. :whistling:

Good on ya. Now that I only indulge occasionally though, it wrecks ma poor auld skull! :rolleyes:

Good on ya. Now that I only indulge occasionally though, it wrecks ma poor auld skull! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've got mates who smoke an 1/8th a day. I'll blaze every few days if I feel like it.

Got some really nice Durban Poison off a mates cousin last week. Good smoke. :woot:

chester copperpot

Yeah, I've got mates who smoke an 1/8th a day. I'll blaze every few days if I feel like it.

Got some really nice Durban Poison off a mates cousin last week. Good smoke. :woot:

Anyway, links for the pacquiao fight naw? You're supposed to be on it.

Anyway, links for the pacquiao fight naw? You're supposed to be on it.

Yeah, I can't find any that aren't Veetle, I think it's all the same stream just played through 2-3 sites.

Sorry man. :(

chester copperpot

Yeah, I can't find any that aren't Veetle, I think it's all the same stream just played through 2-3 sites.

Sorry man. :(

Any chance of sharing the doobster mate?

"I just like staying!"

Cracking link LP :thumbsup: Bet the feckin fight doesn't start for a few hours yet though while they show the undercard. Hope I'm wrong though.

Edit: Just noted on another thread that it's up next.

chester copperpot

"I just like staying!"

Cracking link LP :thumbsup: Bet the feckin fight doesn't start for a few hours yet though while they show the undercard. Hope I'm wrong though.

Edit: Just noted on another thread that it's up next.

Any decent links G?

chester copperpot

My 1 month old wee girl is keeping me up, on the plus side I will see the boxing now.

Just about to start.

Archived