Jim Jefferies

bighalders

Thanks JJ Billy Brown and Gary Locke. OK we didn't win today but with 3/4 of a team out, few teams would have beaten the 3rd best team in the league. Things seem better now, i hated watchin the football under Csaba, it was dire not enjoyable at all. The players seem more of a single unit up for the fight after just a few weeks. Next season with a bit of luck and no interference from .......... then who knows, 3rd place and Europe, all the best JJ et all

Thanks JJ Billy Brown and Gary Locke. OK we didn't win today but with 3/4 of a team out, few teams would have beaten the 3rd best team in the league. Things seem better now, i hated watchin the football under Csaba, it was dire not enjoyable at all. The players seem more of a single unit up for the fight after just a few weeks. Next season with a bit of luck and no interference from .......... then who knows, 3rd place and Europe, all the best JJ et all

I can't believe some of the postings on here tonight. Obua FFS was miles out of position, at least 15 players out we couldn't expect anything else other than todays result. We should accept it and move on, lets not forget the last three games and how positive things have been.

I can't believe some of the postings on here tonight. Obua FFS was miles out of position, at least 15 players out we couldn't expect anything else other than todays result. We should accept it and move on, lets not forget the last three games and how positive things have been.

I agree completely hence my supportive post, ok Obua had a howler kicked the ball out of play when trying a 10 yard pass, but I'm sure when players are back etc he'll be moved on. Despite our loss today things are definitely better

Archived