BT Vision

BigMDV

Just got it, its great. And my BT direct debit only went up by ?4 a month. :P

Ok its not Sky or Virgin, but other than the movies most of the on demand programs are free.

You also get ESPN free, if your not into paying around 40 quid a month for tv, this is a

great alternative, worth it in my opinion, plus the box is recordable and HD ready for

the HD freeview channels later this year.

You do need a decent broadband connection though for the on demand.

Just got it, its great. And my BT direct debit only went up by ?4 a month. tongue.gif

Ok its not Sky or Virgin, but other than the movies most of the on demand programs are free.

You also get ESPN free, if your not into paying around 40 quid a month for tv, this is a

great alternative, worth it in my opinion, plus the box is recordable and HD ready for

We thought that at first and then the price wnet up because I 'rented' a film and then it stopped working on a regular basis. Cables everywhere and the support was pants.

One of the best things to happen the Addie household was getting Sky back.

ring-of-fire

We thought that at first and then the price wnet up because I 'rented' a film and then it stopped working on a regular basis. Cables everywhere and the support was pants.

One of the best things to happen the Addie household was getting Sky back.

This.

You'll think BT is the nuts for the first wee while, now I cant stand it. Its just started getting jerky and occasionally stops working; including completely failing during the Hearts - Hibs game a while back! Renting films costs you a bomb and ESPN is guff.

Oh and you have to be a flamming accountant to understand the BT billing system (if you've got the broadband and phone package) as it seems to be vastly different every month with no real explanation of why!

Cant wait until I get sky back...boooo BT vision...booooooo

I could be totally wrong here but I was led to believe that if you had BT Vision it affected the speed of your broadband, ie it would run slower if you had it. Is this the case or not??

Just got it, its great. And my BT direct debit only went up by ?4 a month. tongue.gif

I am really sorry to pee on yer fire mate btw.

I do hope BT Vision is great for you, but its not for me.

ring-of-fire

I could be totally wrong here but I was led to believe that if you had BT Vision it affected the speed of your broadband, ie it would run slower if you had it. Is this the case or not??

Our broadband is fine, there's a couple of laptops, a PS3 and a desktop all using the internet and there isnt ever a problem. Suppose it depends on what your doing with it as all of the above is generally light stuff...

Archived