Today's matches

Gershwin

J.T.F.Robertson

Gooners one up. verymad.gif

Great pass to Fabregas for the goal.

Once again hibs benefit from a dodgy decision.

Even Craig Patterson saying it was a very soft free kick. :verymad:

Jam Tarts 1874

Even Craig Patterson saying it was a very soft free kick. verymad.gif

yeah, tells you all you need to know if hobo-lover Paterson thought it was soft.

Nucky Thompson

Once again hibs benefit from a dodgy decision.

Who was the muppet in the black?

Hearts of Vladland

Who was the muppet in the black?

O'Reilly not really a Scottish name is it?

Nucky Thompson

It sounds like he could have Hibernian sympathies :rolleyes:

Governor Tarkin

Arf. Clutching at straws with that one mate.

Afernoon Terraces,

Afternoon Boo

:)

St Mirren getting pumped. :thumbsup:

Excellent. Imagine the great unswashed's reaction if the Teddy Bears had the SPL title wrapped up before the split? :lol:

Get in there. Burnley equalised. :thumbsup:

Bad this. I've got Arsenal on my coupon . Then again I need Leyton Orient to get a win-doomed

BBC text says the "crowd" at the Hamilton-Aberdeen game is 2,030. They must have missed out the 5,000 Aberdeen fans they take to every away game.

On a serious note,that is an awful attendance. Teams can't survive with those numbers.

it would be absolutely marvellous if the sheep could get dragged into a relegation battle. :D

sadly, i think they've got just a big enough gap to avoid it.

Get in there the Gunners. Now if only L.O. can do something other than getting gubbed

davemclaren

I don't know. I know a few Scots with that name.

BBC text says the "crowd" at the Hamilton-Aberdeen game is 2,030. They must have missed out the 5,000 Aberdeen fans they take to every away game.

On a serious note,that is an awful attendance. Teams can't survive with those numbers.

it is shocking, however there was actually 17 folk less last time we were at Hamilton :D

scott herbertson

it is shocking, however there was actually 17 folk less last time we were at Hamilton :D

Just over 10,000 at the Hibs game - can't see how they can break even on those crowds

Did Jeff Stelling just say Roath Ravers?

He did indeed. :ermm: Ross County one up. Heres hoping they have a few more for next week. :)

yeah, tells you all you need to know if hobo-lover Paterson thought it was soft.

Him and the commentator quite clearly stated that rat boy cheated before the free kick was taken "thats definitely not where the offence took place, Riorden has placed the ball a good two yards closer to goal and that could make a big difference" then lo and behold, bang, ball in net, not another word was said about Riordon cheating by moving the ball closer to the goal.

Surprise surprise.

Well done to our wonderful referees yet again for not paying attention to detail.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Did Jeff Stelling just say Roath Ravers?

I'm sure he said that by accident last week or maybe a couple of weeks ago so will just be having a laugh now.

2-1 st johnstone we are gonna be on motherwells tail if saints don't feck it up.

It's 2-1 Motherwell. :rolleyes:

2-1 st johnstone we are gonna be on motherwells tail if saints don't feck it up.

Wrong way round, huh?

Wrong way round, huh?

I must have heard what I wanted to hear as I say the rangers game is sending me to sleep

The sheep game ended in a draw which siuts us fine, although a loss would have been better.

J.T.F.Robertson

Just over 10,000 at the Hibs game - can't see how they can break even on those crowds

Balance sheet aside .... you can dress it up any way you like, but if they can't get a half-arsed decent attendance at this time, when will they?

donnie darko

Terrible results today.

Although, given that we seem to pick a new injury each time the sun comes up, it's maybe a good thing that Killie, Aberdeen and St. Johnstone didn't win.

Think we're due some good luck soon. We'll need some tomorrow.

Archived