This year's Willie Bauld Dinner?

japanjambo

When's this year's dinner being held? And is there any chance of there ever being photos, apart from the one group photo, from last year's event being posted on the WB site?

Cheers

Lynn:ninja:

Hagar the Horrible

Its on the 22nd, and i sometimes take my camera? so i can send some over to you afterwards if you want to PM me with your email address? must warn its a drunken night out so there will be pictures of carpets and feet included?

Stuart Lyon

Lynn - I have a good photo of your hero only spoiled by my presence but I don't know how to load it on here. I would be happy to send it via email if you want to PM me with your email address.

Well mind and take plenty photies of *you know who* folks! And give him my best wishes. He he he.

Cheers:toasting:

Lynn

The trusty London Hearts camera will be there!

Yas! I recall some excellent photos from a previous WB Dinner, taken by a London Hearts camera.:thumb:

Lynn:ninja:

Its on the 22nd, and i sometimes take my camera? so i can send some over to you afterwards if you want to PM me with your email address? must warn its a drunken night out so there will be pictures of carpets and feet included?

LOL! :thumb: The more the merrier!

Lynn

Lynn,

The photos are on their way.

Got them. Thanks a million Stuart.

Lynn

Archived