Ways to make Tynecastle amazing at the derby?

Jambomuzz

Can anyne think of ways to make the the derby this month something to remember? A start would be getting a msssive scarf twirly during the Hearts song and getting the massive flag someone has over in the main stand out :-)

Im just up for making my trip through from glasgow well worth it :-)

Trying singing and supporting the players......................that might just work.

I do sing, but its hard to get the rest of my section to get singing aswell! And we do defo need to win.

The simple way to get an atmosphere is for the team to play well and ( hopefully) score some goals. :whistling:

have a big whip round and get some coke?

Or just get absolutely hammered before the game and shout like a lunatic all the way through!

jamboinglasgow

In games like this sometimes it is the atmosphere that decides the outcome. I remember in the first derby of the 05/06 season, the sun was shining, the fans were roaring and we went away with 4 goals. Think also of that derby, hibs were beaten before they even walked onto the pitch, the players were fired up and the fans were as well.

I think we need the same. The fans need to get behind the team even in the warm up, send them into their pre-match team talk with a sense they can do something. When they come out make the hibs players tremble and the hearts players swell with pride. If I was JJ I would get Gary Locke to give the players a pre-match speech as he will want his first derby as Hearts coach to be a success and knows how much a good result means for the fans. We should give him that extra help by showing how much it means.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

In games like this sometimes it is the atmosphere that decides the outcome. I remember in the first derby of the 05/06 season, the sun was shining, the fans were roaring and we went away with 4 goals. Think also of that derby, hibs were beaten before they even walked onto the pitch, the players were fired up and the fans were as well.

I think we need the same. The fans need to get behind the team even in the warm up, send them into their pre-match team talk with a sense they can do something. When they come out make the hibs players tremble and the hearts players swell with pride. If I was JJ I would get Gary Locke to give the players a pre-match speech as he will want his first derby as Hearts coach to be a success and knows how much a good result means for the fans. We should give him that extra help by showing how much it means.

After that, I would have you giving the pre-match talk! Good stuff! thumbsup.gif

vodka-shark

If we can get atleast 4 points from the next two games, I think the atmosphere will take care of its self.

If we go in to the derby with in a point or 2 of the filth and them out the cup. There is no way we will lose that game! the whole place will be rocking from start to finish!

Just make some NOISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bit old fashioned and controversial i know. :whistling:

Can anyne think of ways to make the the derby this month something to remember? A start would be getting a msssive scarf twirly during the Hearts song and getting the massive flag someone has over in the main stand out :-)

:rolleyes:

Why not belt out "hello hello" - our best song by far - for 90 minutes? Job done. :thumbsup:

Miller Jambo 60

Or just get absolutely hammered before the game and shout like a lunatic all the way through!

I dowoot.gif

Think you need to edit that to allow for the early kick-off, or are they going to have a wee sing song after full time?

Nothing to stop them encoring such a top tune after the game while holding hands in the bath. Bonding at it's best. woot.gif

Hand out the words to hearts songs to the Gorgie Road end would be a start. You are allowed to sing. Also win our next two games which for me are far more important at the moment. As much as i'm looking forward to the derby I think we should really be focusing our efforts on these as if we lose these then Hibs could be 10 points clear again and will in all likelyhood finish above us.

Buffalo Bill

Think you need to edit that to allow for the early kick-off, or are they going to have a wee sing song after full time?

It was for after full time, upon reflection.

Of course I remembered the early kick off. :woot:

Surrey Jambo

It was for after full time, upon reflection.

Of course I remembered the early kick off. :woot:

Didn't doubt it for a minute :thumbsup:

asomerville

What has happened to the massive flag that used to be passed along the Wheatfield Stand?

Hand out the words to hearts songs to the Gorgie Road end would be a start. You are allowed to sing. Also win our next two games which for me are far more important at the moment. As much as i'm looking forward to the derby I think we should really be focusing our efforts on these as if we lose these then Hibs could be 10 points clear again and will in all likelyhood finish above us.

I sit in the Gorgie Stand and I sing. Albeit poorly, but it still, just, counts as singing! :thumbsup:

For all the moaning barstewards in the gorgie stand to sing. Everytime i start singing the others in the stand start saying shut up, it really annoys me

Disser Pointon

We will be doing our usual family champagne brekkie (just me and the wife obviously not the kids!) followed by the train to town with a couple of 500ml bottles of "coke". By the time we get into the ground we WILL BE RIGHT UP FOR IT!!!!

Thundercats Are Go

Trying singing and supporting the players......................that might just work.

Radical, but it could work!!!

:rolleyes:

Why not belt out "hello hello" - our best song by far - for 90 minutes? Job done. :thumbsup:

Best song to get the players and the fans going imo.

Why don't we have a couple of people dressed up as funny mascots walk around the perimeter of the pitch waving to the crowd, maybe have a DJ play some contemporary hits and then just before the team comes out.....play the Hearts song. Everyone can join in, like a community sing-along.

This is just one of the many FANTASTIC ideas I have for making Tynecastle amazing.

Failing that, we could let off some fireworks, have a pipe band, get hammered, have a pagger with some hobos before the game, wear high heels and mascara, laugh at the leithiopians, etc etc

Guest CRASH AND BURN

Wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment no matter who we play !

For all the moaning barstewards in the gorgie stand to sing. Everytime i start singing the others in the stand start saying shut up, it really annoys me

Come and sit near us in section V lower. We've practically got a singing section by the Gorgie's standards!

call me old fashioned, but singing works best for me. flags and banners make for a more continental feel too

How about pre-match we play the commentary of the goals from the 2/4/6 Semi Final followed by Glen's goal in the Scottish Cup.

Then at half time play the last 2 minutes from the 4-4 game followed by MDV's 4 goals in the 5-1 game.

If all else fails I will strip off and run onto the pitch at half time.ninja.gif

Thundercats Are Go

Best thing to do, check the ticket purchase history of those buying tickets, if they havent been to the majority of home games since the season started tell them where to go.

Best atmosphere comes from those who attend more than just games against Hibs, Celtic and Rangers.

Harry Palmer

Tynie is always amazing, however get Thunderstruck on as build up and the fans will do the rest..

All play kazoos :whistling::rolleyes:

For some reason that really appeals to my sense of humour.

Maybe save that for an inconsequential game though, can't imagine too many sitting through 90 minutes of kazoo music.An OF game or something... :biggrin:

play right here right now, kill bill theme, ring of fire(dario g mix) or carnaval de paris as the team come out

rudi must stay

All play kazoos :whistling::rolleyes:

maybe not kazoos but music is an idea. They had a band at Ibrox that used to play the usual bigotted songs there, apparently that used to help the atmosphere. Maybe that's an idea..

play right here right now, kill bill theme, ring of fire(dario g mix) or carnaval de paris as the team come out

agree, especially carnaval de paris. Always gets us bouncing and doin the twirly. If within 2 points of the hobos should be bouncing anyway. Bingo will be in the stand as well with his ban ;)

heartsfc_fan

We shouldn't need to tell the crowd to jeer up for the derby, becauses it is always good :thumbsup:

Stewart MacD

Alcohol check before being allowed into the Stadium.

If you're not full as a fart,, "sorry pal, go back to the pub".

Mind you, the idea of burning anyone with a union jack has some sort of appeal. :angelic:

easthousesjambo

Go 2-0 up after 5 minutes.

id say flags would be good idea.saltires and union jacks

davemclaren

id say flags would be good idea.saltires and union jacks

Something Maroon would be more appropriate imo. <_<

Happy Hearts

Something Maroon would be more appropriate imo. <_<

Maroon, saltires and Union Jacks. A sea of flags showing we are proud of our team and country and dont follow a team founded by Irish immigrants.

Archived