John Terry should have more class

We_are_the_Hearts

We_are_the_Hearts

Spot on Carlos!

TEVEZ: TERRY HAS NO MORAL CODE

Carlos Tevez has blasted John Terry over the allegations surrounding the former England captain's private life.

Wayne Bridge's Manchester City team-mate netted twice in a 4-2 win over Terry's Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last Saturday.

And now he's hit out over Terry's alleged affair with Bridge's ex-girlfriend.

He's quoted in The Sun as saying: "It's complicated to say something about what Terry did to Bridge. I don't think you can do that with the wife of another player.

"It's wrong. In my opinion, Terry has no moral code for what he did to Bridge.

"In my neighbourhood if you do that, you lose your legs, or more - you don't survive."

Tevez squared up to Terry during last Saturday's game, but claims it wasn't as a result of the Bridge furore.

"I didn't fight with Terry because of that," he said.

"I fought with him because he took me by the shirt and I didn't like it. I became furious with him because of that."

The former Manchester United frontman also revealed that he has 'always had problems' with Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack.

He continued: "I have always had problems with Ballack but, you know, it is just football, not personal issues between us.

"I don't know, maybe he doesn't like me, as I don't like him.

"On the field, I have never understood what he is saying to me, but I am sure he didn't understand me either."

Tevez should have more class than to keep going on about it (despite being asked repeatedly).

And this is from someone who goes to see City a couple of times a season.

Archived