the derby - THE FANS

Statto

For everyone who is going to the derby game on Saturday, I want everyone to get behind the men in maroon, sing from the top of the stands all the way down to the pitch, you have the ability to spur the Hearts players on, making as much noise as possible creates an air of positivity around the ground, this is the last derby at Tynecastle this season, I don't want to have any regrets that I didn't play my part in the game, especially if it is anything else but a win for the hosts. What I'm asking is for everybody to get right behind the team, applaud until your hands are red and they are stinging you, sing as loud as you physically can until you cannot speak anymore, encourage the players, cheer them when the pass the ball across the pitch, if they make a quick 1-2 pass, have a shot on target, get a corner kick, let's get RIGHT BEHIND THE FAVOURITES and let's...

Here, here mate!! Well said! We really need to back the team tommorow and make it a derby not to forget! Sorry if me posting about the fans getting behind the team tommorow gets annoying but I really want to tommorow to be amazing!!

...Make some noise.

I agree with you 100%.

Regardless of who is picked and who isn't, Get behind the team tomorrow.

I want this one bad.

FTH.

Is it just me or is this derby game bigger than normally? Seems alot of effort from both sets of fans to make it a great atomosphere! COME ON THE JTS OUTSING THESE HIBS GAYS! Ruben ruben ruben palazuelos!!

Great OP, hopefully all the support will find their voice tomorrow.

Players often talk about the fact that we support are right on top of the players.

A full, loud Tynie is a MUST the morn.

MON THE J'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh...............and FTH

chester copperpot
Great OP, hopefully all the support will find their voice tomorrow.

Players often talk about the fact that we support are right on top of the players.

A full, loud Tynie is a MUST the morn.

MON THE J'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh...............and FTH

Pretty much exactly what he said.

Hibs always get me forgetting my problems, as my hatred for them overtakes everything else.

Guest S.U.S.S.
For everyone who is going to the derby game on Saturday, I want everyone to get behind the men in maroon, sing from the top of the stands all the way down to the pitch, you have the ability to spur the Hearts players on, making as much noise as possible creates an air of positivity around the ground, this is the last derby at Tynecastle this season, I don't want to have any regrets that I didn't play my part in the game, especially if it is anything else but a win for the hosts. What I'm asking is for everybody to get right behind the team, applaud until your hands are red and they are stinging you, sing as loud as you physically can until you cannot speak anymore, encourage the players, cheer them when the pass the ball across the pitch, if they make a quick 1-2 pass, have a shot on target, get a corner kick, let's get RIGHT BEHIND THE FAVOURITES and let's...

Not sure i see the point in this thread, is that not what people do every week?

Still, the sentiment is true so uv got my vote.

Lets fire into the flumps from Leith and sing our team to victory. It worked in the semi. We won that game as the players came out the tunnel. We were having a bounce and the hubz were playing wheres wally!

I haven't looked forward to a derby this much in ages. Pantyliner and Murray returning should make for good atmosphere. And the fact the both teams really need a win.

MacDonald Jardine

Lets fire into the flumps from Leith and sing our team to victory. It worked in the semi. We won that game as the players came out the tunnel. We were having a bounce and the hubz were playing wheres wally!

No in a word.

I think the OP wants to avoid the all too common groans about cerain players before they even start followed by abuse if we don't go ahead early.

Hans von Luck

No I am afraid to say.

Too many of the prawn sandwich brigade brigade for my likeing.

I would say that the away support gets behind the team much better.

Still tomorrow can EVERYONE please just get behind the JT's and roar trhem onto victory.

GORGIE RULES

I really hope my fellow Gorgie stand supporters are up for this one.

I agree mate.

i'm also a Gorgie stand supporter and it would be great if the whole stand joined in with the signing and getting right behind the players!

FTH

Archived