Freedom of speech

durhamhearts

durhamhearts

Daily record hotline. patrick thompson, glasgow said i see the SFA are going to throw the book at celtic - whatever happened to freedom of speech? People fought in the war for that but open your mouth against the men in black and thats it they can say what they like but nobody can say anything against them.

ironic comment from a celtic fan considering the disruption they cause to any event to remember our war dead

jamboinglasgow

Daily record hotline. patrick thompson, glasgow said i see the SFA are going to throw the book at celtic - whatever happened to freedom of speech? People fought in the war for that but open your mouth against the men in black and thats it they can say what they like but nobody can say anything against them.

ironic comment from a celtic fan considering the disruption they cause to any event to remember our war dead

Bet they were just as outraged when Romanov got fined for speaking his mind, which the SFA brought in a new rule just to get him.

they must think we live in the USA,UK residents have no right of "freedom of speech",we have the right to protest but we have very strict laws on what your allowed to say about others

while the individual's views cannot be known, it is indeed somewhat nauseating that a sellik character would make reference to the war - and by association the armed forces of great britain - in his plea for free speech.

if he is perhaps well known in sellik circles i wonder then what kind of reaction he might get from some of his fellow minks... 'cos he's kinda gone off message from 'the sellik way'.

Archived