Excel Help ASAP

Cigaro

Is there any way to rotate a table from excel to copy it into Word?

My table is too wide for my page in word and I want to break something.

:mad:

CompleteIdiot
Is there any way to rotate a table from excel to copy it into Word?

My table is too wide for my page in word and I want to break something.

:mad:

Just insert a section break before and after a page in word. You can then change the page set up of the page so that it is landscape.

Suffolk Jambo

You can't rotate in Excel, but the answer is to insert a section break in your Word document at before and after the page you want to use. Then when you are in the page you want, select page setup from the File Menu and rotate the page from portrait to landscape just for the section you are working on.

Just like this attachment. (Sorry I had to zip it but it was just too big to fit on as Word 97-2003 format.)

Doc1.zip

CompleteIdiot

BTW. You can copy from one sheet in Excel to another. Select Past Special and tick transpose. That will rotate your table 90 degrees.

CompleteIdiot
You can't rotate in Excel, but the answer is to insert a section break in your Word document at before and after the page you want to use. Then when you are in the page you want, select page setup from the File Menu and rotate the page from portrait to landscape just for the section you are working on.

Just like this attachment. (Sorry I had to zip it but it was just too big to fit on as Word 97-2003 format.)

Yes you can. Past Special -> Transpose.

Archived