Credit card help

RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa

Yo.

Applied for one and got accepted as I need funds fast and don't get paid till end of March. I got accepted and signed the forms and stuff on Thursday, anyone got any idea how long it will take to arrive now?

Ta.

Rock

Yo.

Applied for one and got accepted as I need funds fast and don't get paid till end of March. I got accepted and signed the forms and stuff on Thursday, anyone got any idea how long it will take to arrive now?

Ta.

Rock

I do secure printing and card issuing for the banks and the credit card companies. If you PM me your credit card account number I'll check for you.

:whistling:

RockyBalboa
I do secure printing and card issuing for the banks and the credit card companies. If you PM me your credit card account number I'll check for you.

:whistling:

:) Seriously though, any idea?

:) Seriously though, any idea?

Dunno. But I'd guess about a week by the time the card lands on your hall floor.

RockyBalboa
Dunno. But I'd guess about a week by the time the card lands on your hall floor.

Cool, should be here by next weekend then....excellent - 1st thing Ill do is get a subscription for here :)

Cool, should be here by next weekend then....excellent - 1st thing Ill do is get a subscription for here :)

Hey, don't sue JKB if your credit card company fails to deliver on time! :hae36:

RockyBalboa
Hey, don't sue JKB if your credit card company fails to deliver on time! :hae36:

Oh ok then ;)

Yo.

Ta.

Rock

Credit cards are an expensive way to tide yourself over from month to month, don't use it, beg the money from someone if you can. you will just get further into debt if your not careful with the cards, I know I have been there done that and still suffering from it today.

Guest GhostHunter

Your Money's no good round these here parts cowboy.

Get on yer Horse, and drink yer milk.

Yo.

Ta.

Rock

The card should be dispatched within 5-7 working days, and the pin number is supposed to be only sent 5-7 days after that...in theroy..

youll probably get the card and the pin within 2 days of each other...the bank want you spending asap...

Credit cards are an expensive way to tide yourself over from month to month, don't use it, beg the money from someone if you can. you will just get further into debt if your not careful with the cards, I know I have been there done that and still suffering from it today.

Not if you pay off the balance in full every month.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Not if you pay off the balance in full every month.

Exactly, if you spend small amounts and pay them off each month it actually costs you very little.

If you don't pay the whole thing off and it increases then you can get in a rut pretty easily.

Archived