Wayne Bridge

speedbump

And it'll be the media who tear the team apart when it all goes tits up despite being one of the main causes for the whole mess. Funny old game.

Capello will have to work miracles to get this back on track.

With regard to which: had he even talked to Bridge before today's announcement? Culturally, I'm sure Capello's baffled by much of this, and he might be beginning to get a better grasp of all the other factors involved with being England manager - but utterly unfairly, I actually blame him to a degree for Terry being captain in the first place. Everyone knew he was a wrong 'un.

Mind you, I guess it wouldn't have mattered if Terry was captain or not: Bridge would still have ended up absenting himself. Gabriele Marcotti made the point some weeks back that there was little point in stripping Terry of the captaincy but continuing to pick him, because the dressing room would be affected as long as both individuals were part of the squad. Hence, I think, Bridge's decision.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good decision by Bridge. It shows a bit of dignity.

Something that his former team mate and uber-chav Terry knows nothing about whilst he's scuttling about handing over large sums of money to quieten scrubbers the length and breadth of the land.

Talking of spineless the 'staged' pictures of Terry and his missus were boak inducing.

Absolutely agree.

I wonder what Terry's next move will be now.

Shaun, I'm actually worried to be honest

England usually swagger up to a World Cup thinking they can do it only to fall over at some point

I can see Capello building up a bunker mentality with an us against them attitude which might give them that little bit extra they have always missed

Or they'll crash and burn, we can but only hope

Shaun, I'm actually worried to be honest

England usually swagger up to a World Cup thinking they can do it only to fall over at some point

I can see Capello building up a bunker mentality with an us against them attitude which might give them that little bit extra they have always missed

Or they'll crash and burn, we can but only hope

That's the dream, as far as I'm concerned anyway. Remember Italy in 2006 or 1982? Or - although we didn't win either event - England in 1996 or 1990? England's best tournaments are often when we've been written off; our worst when we've been over-hyped. We just don't do prosperity at all well; but are at our best with our backs to the wall.

Would I rather none of this had happened though? You bet. It's a shambles of a preparation, and the way things are going, I'm gonna end up actively hating several members of my own team! :o

As I have said several times on this forum, Terry & Cole are the lowest of lows of human life, playing for a Dhodgy HHorrible IHnstitution and anyone defending them on this thread, WELL says it all really. blink.gif

As I have said several times on this forum, Terry & Cole are the lowest of lows of human life, playing for a Dhodgy HHorrible IHnstitution and anyone defending them on this thread, WELL says it all really. blink.gif

well said :thumbsup:

I'm not a gambler but I might see if I can get odds for Bridge doing him at the handshakes, red card before the game even starts.

Thundercats Are Go

Has made himself unavailable for England selection.

Looks like he's got a proper petted lip on now, grow up man.

Man up poof! God, if he was taking care of business Terry would never have had the chance. :lol:

Thundercats Are Go

Lowest form of human life?

Hardly, pumped a few burds, hardly murder or child molesters.

Bridge's action leads me to believe that there is more to the story than we've been told.

I'd agree with you.

We know the facts : that JT did the deed AFTER she split with Wayne but I think there must be something around JT and Wayne discussing her 'availability' , Wayne says 'JT , NO !!'. JT says ' chill man , only joking'. As we all know JT is not to be trusted as far as you can throw him. Predictable outcome results in Wayne getting might pisty about JTs fiddling with her.

Have to say I'm loving watching England's chances looking slimmer with each passing week.

Cashley probably won't be fit in time.

Wayne aint going.

Rio is injured again.

JT playing like a bloke with a lot on his mind (ie his next shag). No wonder Capello doesn't want his missus in the public eye : JT will be there like a rat up a drain pipe.:lol:

this_is_my_story

Good decision by Bridge. It shows a bit of dignity.

Something that his former team mate and uber-chav Terry knows nothing about whilst he's scuttling about handing over large sums of money to quieten scrubbers the length and breadth of the land.

Talking of spineless the 'staged' pictures of Terry and his missus were boak inducing.

Exactly. Bridge has done what Terry should've done.

John Terry = one very detestable individual indeed.

Wayne Bridge is a whining little baby and a drama queen. John Terry dipped his wick after Bridge stopped seeing her, so what's the problem?

boabyarsebiscuit

Wayne Bridge is a whining little baby and a drama queen. John Terry dipped his wick after Bridge stopped seeing her, so what's the problem?

One of the favourite memes on here is "Pat McGinlay = Stalker". Here we have Wayne Bridge thinking he can decide who his EX burd can sleep with. Slavery was abolished in the UK in 1832. Get with the program, Wayne, you do not own Ms Perroncel.

One of the favourite memes on here is "Pat McGinlay = Stalker". Here we have Wayne Bridge thinking he can decide who his EX burd can sleep with. Slavery was abolished in the UK in 1832. Get with the program, Wayne, you do not own Ms Perroncel.

Sadly a significant proportion of the "outraged from Edinburgh" posts on here are not motivated by moral or family concerns, but by a deep seated and irrational hatred of Chelsea FC. Personally, I can't understand such bitterness particularly as Heart of Midlothian FC and Chelsea FC have had excellent relations over the years. :ermm:

Amongst other things, that she's the mother of Bridge's child. Also that, unlike most people in such circumstances, Terry clearly didn't even have a word with his so-called friend beforehand, but just ploughed right on regardless; and that it's been plastered all over the papers for weeks and weeks through no fault of Bridge.

And finally, this. If Bridge stayed in the squad, the dressing room would be pitted between those supporting him, and those supporting Terry. People would be on eggshells, and there'd be a constant elephant in the room: disastrous for a squad which'll be away together for five or six weeks. The media would continually scrutinise for any sign of tension, stories of arguments, or communication breakdowns on the pitch - meaning Bridge would forever be reminded of something he must be desperate to put behind him.

Within any squad, team spirit is paramount. As England captain, Terry showed zero regard for it, and instead did what he wanted for no reason other than he wanted to; and displayed zero regard for his friend too. The man's a jerk - plain and simple.

Amongst other things, that she's the mother of Bridge's child.

And right on cue, here's "Outraged from Norwich". :rolleyes:

So she's the mother of Baby Bridge's child.....does that mean she should stop having sexual relations with other men? That seems to be what you're suggesting, but then again you're a strange bunch in the Fenlands. :ninja:

And right on cue, here's "Outraged from Norwich". :rolleyes:

So she's the mother of Baby Bridge's child.....does that mean she should stop having sexual relations with other men? That seems to be what you're suggesting, but then again you're a strange bunch in the Fenlands. :ninja:

It certainly isn't what I'm suggesting, as you well know. It's plain from your comments, however, that you have no conception of what being a captain or leader of men involves. In such a position, what someone absolutely does not do is undermine someone they're supposed to be leading and motivating - but Terry did. What has Bridge done to deserve any of this?

Meanwhile, as ever, Terry remained purely concerned with himself: having his bit on the side regardless of how many people it hurt, seeking an injunction against the press when they found out, and paying off his mistress. He's no leader of anyone.

boabyarsebiscuit

Amongst other things, that she's the mother of Bridge's child. Also that, unlike most people in such circumstances, Terry clearly didn't even have a word with his so-called friend beforehand, but just ploughed right on regardless; and that it's been plastered all over the papers for weeks and weeks through no fault of Bridge.

And finally, this. If Bridge stayed in the squad, the dressing room would be pitted between those supporting him, and those supporting Terry. People would be on eggshells, and there'd be a constant elephant in the room: disastrous for a squad which'll be away together for five or six weeks. The media would continually scrutinise for any sign of tension, stories of arguments, or communication breakdowns on the pitch - meaning Bridge would forever be reminded of something he must be desperate to put behind him.

Within any squad, team spirit is paramount. As England captain, Terry showed zero regard for it, and instead did what he wanted for no reason other than he wanted to; and displayed zero regard for his friend too. The man's a jerk - plain and simple.

Shaun, Vanessa Perroncel can sleep with who she like, yes? Wayne Bridge does not own Vanessa Perroncel, correct? Or when it comes to human relationships are you some kind of mysoginistic sex fascist?

FFS - John Terry did not have to ask Wayne Bridge's permission to sleep with Vanessa Perroncel. Carry on Chelsea hating, that's your prerogative as a lapsed plastic scouser, but this sex stuff, the only person who's out of order now (note, I've said "now", John Terry was wrong to cheat on his wife) is Wayne Bridge.

Shaun, Vanessa Perroncel can sleep with who she like, yes? Wayne Bridge does not own Vanessa Perroncel, correct? Or when it comes to human relationships are you some kind of mysoginistic sex fascist?

FFS - John Terry did not have to ask Wayne Bridge's permission to sleep with Vanessa Perroncel. Carry on Chelsea hating, that's your prerogative as a lapsed plastic scouser, but this sex stuff, the only person who's out of order now (note, I've said "now", John Terry was wrong to cheat on his wife) is Wayne Bridge.

Of course she can. But there are consequences to people's actions in life. The consequences of Terry's actions are that he's damaged team spirit within a dressing room he was charged with leading, and paraded Wayne Bridge's personal life through the press. All so he could have a fling? I hope it was worth it.

boabyarsebiscuit

Of course she can. But there are consequences to people's actions in life. The consequences of Terry's actions are that he's damaged team spirit within a dressing room he was charged with leading, and paraded Wayne Bridge's personal life through the press. All so he could have a fling? I hope it was worth it.

There is only a problem in the England dressing room (and like we give a ****) because of Wayne Bridge's inability to understand that ex-girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel was not his private property. Wayne Bridge is the problem.

And pray tell, what aspects of Wayne Bridge's personal life have been dragged through the press? His 40 a day smoking habit? His gambling problems? The fact his ex-burd is a sexually liberated woman who is attracted to "celebrity" boyfriends - well that's Ms Perroncel's personal life, not Wayne Bridge's. It's 2010 not 1810.

With the sort of attitude displayed in this morning's posts it's no surprise that Shaun doesn't have a woman. :ermm:

There is only a problem in the England dressing room (and like we give a ****) because of Wayne Bridge's inability to understand that ex-girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel was not his private property. Wayne Bridge is the problem.

And pray tell, what aspects of Wayne Bridge's personal life have been dragged through the press? His 40 a day smoking habit? His gambling problems? The fact his ex-burd is a sexually liberated woman who is attracted to "celebrity" boyfriends - well that's Ms Perroncel's personal life, not Wayne Bridge's. It's 2010 not 1810.

I agree with this and also he is too pampered and so isnt prepared to take the bit of banter from the 'lads' when he meets up with the squad.

John Terry cheating on his wife again is the other issue.

Basically Terry is a low life and Bridge is a pampered, insecure, wee bairn.

I P Knightley

This is what we're being told and, due to Terry having forked out substantial amounts of money to his flings, it's unlikely that we'll find out otherwise but I can't help believing that there's more to it.

Unless, of course, you're actually correct about the first bit and that Wayne Bridge is a drama queen and it's not just your deep-seated and irrational urge to side with the Chelsea player over the non-Chelsea player. rolleyes.gif

Meanwhile, as ever, Terry remained purely concerned with himself: having his bit on the side regardless of how many people it hurt, seeking an injunction against the press when they found out, and paying off his mistress. He's no leader of anyone.

Shaun, I think you'd struggle badly to put together an England (or any other) XI of players who are not purely concerned with themselves.

Castle Magyar

As the allegation goes, JT having an affair means he was podgering someone else's burd, a team mate at that, therefore the lassie was still with Bridge at the time ? and not his ex.

Which means Bridge has every right to be pissed.

Having JT in the England squad (and at Chelsea) can only lead to disharmony between the players who are either not bothered by his actions or whom they privately despise !!

As the allegation goes, JT having an affair means he was podgering someone else's burd, a team mate at that, therefore the lassie was still with Bridge at the time ? and not his ex.

Your logic is a bit skewed there CM.

JT is a married man so if he is podgering a single girl then this means he is having an affair!

boabyarsebiscuit

Your logic is a bit skewed there CM.

JT is a married man so if he is podgering a single girl then this means he is having an affair!

Why let facts get in the way of a good bit of Chelsea bashing?

Which means Bridge has every right to be pissed.

Having JT in the England squad (and at Chelsea) can only lead to disharmony between the players who are either not bothered by his actions or whom they privately despise !!

I think the fact he is married means it's an affair.

Castle Magyar

You're right, what I wanted to say was that I haven't read anywhere that she was Bridge's ex when JT done the deed.

Previous posts indicate she was the ex by then, but I don't believe she was.

You're right, what I wanted to say was that I haven't read anywhere that she was Bridge's ex when JT done the deed.

yes she was his ex. She is also the mother of his child.

Hope this clears it up for you.

Arsene Wenger has lost the plot. He reckons the FA could make/force Bridge to play. Shut up ya blind ****.

Castle Magyar

Why let facts get in the way of a good bit of Chelsea bashing?

Can't fail to notice you're sensitive to all topics related to Chelsea?

The theme of that post was far away from Chelsea bashing, I've no preferred English team other than to support & enjoy high quality football (mostly Man U & the Gooners) - and at times a slowly more entertaining Chelsea, under Ancelotti.

But as JT goes, I was pleased as punch about his CL penalty miss, his recent fall from grace, his loss of the England captaincy, and look forward to any team he plays in failing. I hope Bridge does him big time at the weekend.

I would.

Post of the day. :rolleyes:

Castle Magyar

yes she was his ex. She is also the mother of his child.

Hope this clears it up for you.

Had it been Bridge's ex, why is he a central figure then, still - why the dilema of him being available for selection?

Had it been Bridge's ex, why is he a central figure then, still - why the dilema of him being available for selection?

He's now the central figure because of his quitting of the England squad on the grounds that JT hasn't apologised to him. JT's main concern should be apologising to his wife, not his bit on the side's ex man be it a team mate/work colleague or not.

Castle....you cant just make things up. ermm.gif

Castle....you cant just make things up. ermm.gif

Don't know about making things up. I don't think he's following the story very well.

boabyarsebiscuit

Do the pubs open early in Hungary?

Why don't you speculate on why Bridge and Ms Perroncel split up in the first place? I've heard the story, but I'd like to hear your speculative made-up version which will no doubt blame John Terry.

I guess WB's issue is not so much about Terry nobbing WB's ex-, so much as being around WB's kid "in the morning" ...

I don't mean in a dodgy way.

I mean WB can't cope with being in the company of the man who has seen his kid in it's jammies, yet didn't tell anyone, including his wife, and indirectly causing a huge amount of press attention to rain down on him, WB, his ex-, and indirectly his child.

I could see that.

Someone earlier was right - what is the next game involving them both going to be like ?

Also ... only in England could this happen ... only in England.

I do think Terry should have jacked it in, not Bridge.

Castle Magyar

Why don't you speculate on why Bridge and Ms Perroncel split up in the first place? I've heard the story, but I'd like to hear your speculative made-up version which will no doubt blame John Terry.

As I understood; Bridge & Ms P were still a team when JT podgered. Bridge found out, and Ms P was relegated to ex.

And the boaby "I've heard the story" version?

boabyarsebiscuit

As I understood; Bridge & Ms P were still a team when JT podgered. Bridge found out, and Ms P was relegated to ex.

Maybe the ex didn't like being left alone in the house with the bairn. It's not like professional footballers do long hours. Training finishes mid-afternoon, allowing any player that wants to to head off to the bookies so they can spunk thousands of quid on horses and dogs - in one case asking a random betting shop punter "What dog do you fancy in the last race?" before dumping 2 grand on it on the say so of that complete stranger. And if you then decide your evenings are better spent out and about town at the "usual" night spots for footballers, can you really complain when the missus tells you enough is enough? You then ask the missus to leave an area she's comfortable in so she can stew unsupported with the bairn in some mock Tudor dump in Knutsford? Righty-oh.

PS - it's wrong to suggest that another man was the cause of that marriage breakup.

Actually that is the version I have heard as well, that they were still together when It happened.

Anyway, It's not a case of Bridge treating his ex like property - even if she was free and single to sleep with whoever she wants, its pretty much the case that if you know your friend would be gutted that you'd sleep with his ex you don't go there, especially if all you really want is a quick shag and nothing more. It's not about ownership, its about friendship and behaving decently towards other people.

**edit** - That goes for her as well, Terry isn't the only bad guy here. To sleep with your fellas best friend is unforgivable imo.

Maybe the ex didn't like being left alone in the house with the bairn. It's not like professional footballers do long hours. Training finishes mid-afternoon, allowing any player that wants to to head off to the bookies so they can spunk thousands of quid on horses and dogs - in one case asking a random betting shop punter "What dog do you fancy in the last race?" before dumping 2 grand on it on the say so of that complete stranger. And if you then decide your evenings are better spent out and about town at the "usual" night spots for footballers, can you really complain when the missus tells you enough is enough? You then ask the missus to leave an area she's comfortable in so she can stew unsupported with the bairn in some mock Tudor dump in Knutsford? Righty-oh.

PS - it's wrong to suggest that another man was the cause of that marriage breakup.

Maybe all the above might be true, it still doesn't mean you go and shag his best mate. It means you talk to him and try and work things out with him or leave him. There isn't any justification for sleeping with someone else.

boabyarsebiscuit

Maybe all the above might be true, it still doesn't mean you go and shag his best mate. It means you talk to him and try and work things out with him or leave him. There isn't any justification for sleeping with someone else.

She did leave him.

Anything that happened was AFTER the breakup.

I trust this clarifies matters.

The Mighty Thor

I think it was very fortunate for poor Ms Perroncel to have a fine upstanding individual and family friend like Mr Terry to give her a good hard length to cry on. I'm sure Mrs Terry was well aware that her husband was out 'helping' Ms Perroncel through a very hard time.

He should be lauded for his community spirit. What an all round good guy.

boabyarsebiscuit

I think it was very fortunate for poor Ms Perroncel to have a fine upstanding individual and family friend like Mr Terry to give her a good hard length to cry on. I'm sure Mrs Terry was well aware that her husband was out 'helping' Ms Perroncel through a very hard time.

He should be lauded for his community spirit. What an all round good guy.

I'm not saying that, and you know it.

She did leave him.

Anything that happened was AFTER the breakup.

I trust this clarifies matters.

I still maintain that the rest of my first post still stands. Whether she was his ex or not, still doesn't mean that it is ever a right or good thing to sleep with your ex fellas best friend. It's not about whether they were free to do it, its that they showed no repect or concern for the feelings of Bridge, or Terrys wife whilst doing so.

Post of the day. :rolleyes:

You're right. It is. :)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/01/31/england-captain-john-terry-got-wayne-bridge-s-girlfriend-pregnant-115875-22007179/

Disgraced England captain John Terry got best pal Wayne Bridge?s girlfriend pregnant.

And he then arranged for devastated Vanessa Perroncel to have an abortion as he shamelessly tried to keep the scandal under wraps.

French underwear model Vanessa, 28, fell pregnant last autumn weeks into her fling with Terry, Bridge?s best friend and neighbour.

Terry ? who already has two children with long-suffering wife Toni ? was left in dread of the news leaking out and wrecking his lucrative sponsorship deals.

The defender arranged for the pregnancy to be terminated at an exclusive clinic where Vanessa was taken in through a side entrance.

A source said: ?Terry was gripped by blind panic. Having a love child with the girlfriend of his best pal, who?s also a friend of his wife?s, would have spelled total disaster ? even by his appalling standards of behaviour.

"Having been caught cheating on Toni so many times and having publicly promised to be 100 per cent faithful, he knew he would be finished as any kind of role model that sponsors want to be associated with.

?He was appalled when Vanessa told him she was pregnant ? and all his thoughts were for self-preservation.?

The pregnancy and subsequent abortion are, we can reveal, the mystery ??consequence? referred to by the judge who this week overturned Terry?s attempt to keep the affair secret.

And the revelation will fuel the already fevered calls for him to be stripped of the England captaincy.

Meanwhile, we can reveal that Vanessa dramatically confessed the affair to Bridge in a showdown at their ?3million Surrey mansion and told him: ?I?m sorry Wayne, but John was there for me.?

Friends say the affair began last summer as her relationship with ex-Chelsea star Bridge crumbled after he moved 200 miles away to sign for Manchester City.

A friend said: ?John and her had agreed a story that they were just friends and that he was helping her through the split.?

Speaking exclusively to the Sunday Mirror, Vanessa revealed how Wayne called her a week ago when he learned of the legal gagging order taken out by Terry to prevent the affair being made public.

She said: ?Wayne rang me last weekend and started shouting at me, accusing me of having an affair. It was terrible.

?He was saying horrible things. I thought if all of this comes out it will make things difficult because it is a very close community of footballers and their wives.

"I told Wayne I wasn?t having an affair but he wouldn?t believe me. Wayne was convinced I had been cheating on him because the court action had been taken. It was an agonising call and he was furious.?

Vanessa ? who has a four-year-son with Bridge ? steadfastly stuck to a pact she agreed with Terry not to admit anything. But she later crumbled when Bridge confronted her in person.

She said: ?I don?t want to hurt Wayne any more and I just want to protect my little boy from all this ? now he?s my most important concern.?

And, of Terry, she revealed: ?I?m a close friend of his and we are in touch a lot although we don?t talk every day. I have known John for eight years, even before I met Wayne and we were close. I still speak to him every other day.?

Bridge earlier confronted Terry and accused him of sleeping with Vanessa behind his back. But Terry, lying through his teeth, insisted to Wayne that the ?rumours? were nonsense and he would never stoop so low.

Bridge was all the more stunned by Terry?s betrayal because he had been offering ?emotional support? during a sticky patch with Vanessa.

Terry, who earns ?170,000 a week, got close to Vanessa after defender Wayne transferred from Chelsea to Man City in a ?10million deal in last January.

With Bridge away in the north-west, Terry began giving his ?support? to both Wayne and Vanessa, as the couple battled the inevitable problems brought by a long-distance romance.

A pal of Vanessa said: ?Things were going sour with Wayne. Vanessa was keen to stay in Surrey and the 300-mile commute meant the couple started drifting apart.

?She felt claustrophobic stuck in the house with their son Jaydon and seeing a lot of Wayne?s mother while he was up in Manchester having fun with his new mates.?

The friend said: ?Terry became closer to Vanessa shortly afterwards, sending her loads of text messages and popping round. He?d always flirted with her. He was constantly dropping in.

?But all the time, he was also on the phone to Wayne giving him advice about how to deal with Wayne?s growing problems with Vanessa.?

Vanessa and Wayne decided reluctantly to call time on their four-year relationship in July ? though they remained in close contact.

The Chelsea skipper upped his interest and by September, hypocrite Terry ? who was last year voted Dad of the Year in a public poll ? and Vanessa were having an affair.

And while homemaker Toni, 28, was looking after her and Terry?s three-year-old twins Georgie John and Summer Rose, he was making excuses to sneak out and visit Vanessa.

Knowing the colossal damage it would do to his reputation and his lucrative sponsorship deals if word got out, Terry swore Vanessa to silence.

But the longer it went on, the more worried Vanessa was about hurting Toni and Wayne.

The pal said: ?In December Vanessa tried to call it off because she knew it was wrong but Terry didn?t want it to end. She started to realise she?d made a terrible mistake.?

A friend of Vanessa added: ?The sad truth is she still loves Wayne and she wonders if he?ll ever forgive her. She wants to get back with him.?

Disgusted team mates were yesterday slamming Terry for betraying his best friend and wife, football sources said.

A senior Chelsea insider said: ?John Terry has a problem. He?s like Tiger Woods and doesn?t give a damn who he hurts. He?s a sex addict and needs to take a good look at himself.?

Yesterday Bridge told one England player he felt that Terry had ?shot him in the back?, well-placed sources said.

A football insider said: ?Bridge and Terry were best friends and when he split from Vanessa it was Terry he turned to and poured out his heart to.

?He had absolutely no idea Terry was also consoling Vanessa at the same time and had begun an affair with her.?

Bridge said in a statement yesterday: ?My primary concern is the welfare of my son. Therefore, I intend to make no comment whatsoever either now or in the future about these reports.?

Later, after training with Manchester City, he arrived back at his rented ?2million house in Alderley Edge, Cheshire.

Terry went to such lengths to hide his fling after Vanessa eventually broke it off, he got his aides to get her to sign a confidentiality form.

He then hired heavy-handed lawyers to put in a gagging injunction at the High Court 10 days ago banning newspapers from printing the story.

The draconian order was overturned at 2pm on Friday in a landmark ruling by Mr Justice Tugendhat.

Ironically, it was the very injunction won by Terry?s ?500-an-hour lawyers which made it possible for the story to be published. By rushing to court, the lawyers put Fleet Street on notice about the scandal.

The Mighty Thor

I'm not saying that, and you know it.

;)

What you're saying is that you have heard one version of a story and others have heard varying versions of the same story.

Ultimately only those involved know what really happened and given Mr Terry's propensity to throw large sums of 'hush money' around i doubt you and I will ever find out the truth.

That of course assumes that one is desperate to find out the salacious detail of the not so private lives of a bunch of over-paid moderately talented unintelligent chavs and the gold digging bints they appear fond of?

:)

Archived