What if someone you hated.......

Ray Gunn

Played for Hearts? What i mean is along the lines of an ex-friend,brother in law,former colleague,bully from school,girlfriends ex playing for Hearts,and is your mortal enemy. You despise this person,yet everyone at the club absolutely worships this person,and you know he is a jerk. would it affect your support of the club? A mate brought this up (who cant stand football),and i think its an interesting point.

Played for Hearts? What i mean is along the lines of an ex-friend,brother in law,former colleague,bully from school,girlfriends ex playing for Hearts,and is your mortal enemy. You despise this person,yet the everyone at the club absolutely worships this person,and you know he is a jerk. would it affect your support of the club? A mate brought this up (who cant stand football),and i think its an interesting point.

Was just thinking that there is nothing much happening today and this confirms it

Played for Hearts? What i mean is along the lines of an ex-friend,brother in law,former colleague,bully from school,girlfriends ex playing for Hearts,and is your mortal enemy. You despise this person,yet everyone at the club absolutely worships this person,and you know he is a jerk. would it affect your support of the club? A mate brought this up (who cant stand football),and i think its an interesting point.

If he was a good player and made a difference at Hearts, I would forgive him for each 90 mins he played...If he was Obua...whistling.gif

I only answered because I'm having a wee bite of lunch and nothing much else going on!! mellow.gif

Prince Buaben

Whos upset you ?

Why don't you ask Wayne Bridge when he joins up with Engurland.

rolleyes.gif

No one luckily,but that does raise the point that there is probably someone with that issue..

I'd hope for 3 points and a career ender every week.

Double my hope and anticipation.

Prince Buaben

No one luckily,but that does raise the point that there is probably someone with that issue..

Suppose it comes down to your will to want 3 points every week against hate of the said person.

It would be interesting if the anti-Hearts kickback posters on here were to get a game for the club....a taste of their own medicine might be good for themwhistling.gif

Depends why you hate him. If he had just smacked your sister around, or mugged your granny or something then I guess it would be possible to forgive him for the 90 minutes he was on the pitch. However if he had thumped his chest while wearing another club's kit, then no way. BOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Depends why you hate him. If he had just smacked your sister around, or mugged your granny or something then I guess it would be possible to forgive him for the 90 minutes he was on the pitch. However if he had thumped his chest while wearing another club's kit, then no way. BOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Good points there Ray. What would your stance be, if - for instance - the boy was a bit of a holier than thou, sanctimonious pain in the hoop?

Can't see it being a problem really, there are dozens on here that claim to fully support everything HMFC yet hate certain players with a passion and thats only for the occasional missed tackle or wayward pass and not something they have actually done directly to the person !! whistling.gif

Did Christian Nade pump your girlfriend?

Have it on good authority that he has a ****** like a 2 ltr bottle of coke...just thought id share something that scared the living day lights out of me! :unsure:

Have it on good authority that he has a ****** like a 2 ltr bottle of coke...just thought id share something that scared the living day lights out of me! :unsure:

Is that why you're called 'ring-of-fire'?

Did your "good authority" have a drink?

Ive hated Hearts players for no logical reasons in particular, the shape of Boyaks heid, Maybury poosying out fifty fifty's but sticking the bit in when he could foul a player. Kevin McKenna for being Kevin McKenna. Paul Hartleys corners and gay leather jackets. Andy Webster's gormless smiling and shocling haircuts in the sponsors bit of the programme. Graham Weirs wee red pig face. The way Kisnorbo ran. The way Neil Mcfarlane was the best sideways passer in the game but couldnae turn him self 90 degrees to make sure he could be the best forward passer in the game. Phil Stamp for bein fat as ****. Austin McAnns pidgeon chest.

I hated all these things and more, still cheered them on an wanted them to win. Never ever turning on them just shits me an my mates used to have a laugh about.

Did your "good authority" have a drink?

Yes she did; although she constantly has 'jungle fever', even when she's sober!

Is that why you're called 'ring-of-fire'?

The name stems from a joke about hemorrhoid cream and our version of jonny cash tune...

What would your stance be, if - for instance - the boy was a bit of a holier than thou, sanctimonious pain in the hoop?

Make him club captain.

Good points there Ray. What would your stance be, if - for instance - the boy was a bit of a holier than thou, sanctimonious pain in the hoop?

Tell Davie Weir to **** off back to Rangers...

True story,

When Wayne Foster scores that goal against Hibs at easter road my mate idnt quite know wether to celebrate or not, he just looked at me then starting jumping up and down. When it all calmed down he turned to me and said, that B***** is shagging my wife!!! They got divorced not long after.

The People's Chimp

Yes she did; although she constantly has 'jungle fever', even when she's sober!

Has she got Malaria?

Archived