Unbeaten Motherwell

buba

I mentioned this in another thread.. But as jj's first game in charge, even though he only took over on the Friday night count as a defeat against st Johnstone... Why do all the papers, tv, and radio reports still say craig brown is unbeaten as Motherwell manager.. Even though he was in charge at tynecastle when we beat them 1-0.. What's the difference between them.. Is it cause they're all desprate for jefferies to fail... Or am I just Reading too much into it?????

I don't think it's about the Press having it in for JJ more with them for whatever reason trying to suck up to Broon, agree though it annoys me too

I don't think it's about the Press having it in for JJ more with them for whatever reason trying to suck up to Broon, agree though it annoys me too

Honestly, who cares about Unemployed Steelmen FC or Paw "shagger" Broon? Both are utterly pathetic.

Am guessing Brown was an interim manager when they lost to us. The appointment was then made permanent. However, even then, they are only unbeaten in the league with Brown as permanent manager becuase Inverness punted them out of the Big Cup....

As an aside, i hope they draw their next two games so they are due a defeat when we go to Fir Park on 13 March....

southside1874

The thing that annoys me is how the hell do they get away with that playing surface? It clearly gives them an advantage when playing at home and what happened to the minimum stadia requirements set down by the SPL?

I hate Motherwell and that shitey plough-field they call a football pitch. If I had a say in the matter they would be booted out of the league and banished from this solar system, forever. :thumbsup:

I mentioned this in another thread.. But as jj's first game in charge, even though he only took over on the Friday night count as a defeat against st Johnstone... Why do all the papers, tv, and radio reports still say craig brown is unbeaten as Motherwell manager.. Even though he was in charge at tynecastle when we beat them 1-0.. What's the difference between them.. Is it cause they're all desprate for jefferies to fail... Or am I just Reading too much into it?????

Option 2.

Archived