Where to buy shoe laces?

Gershwin

Any idea? Had a look round a few shops in town yesterday and found very little. Anywhere online good to look?

I'm looking for laces similar to those you get with adidas shell toes (flat and quite fat). Preferably light brown in colour.

Tried Schuh, Office and Barrats; all had nothing at all. Also tried Clarks who had one pair of cheap rubbish that looked like brown string.

Please help, I'm desperate....ok I'm not but it would be good to know.

Alot of corner shops have shoelaces......they'll be on the same rack as the scissors, bath plugs and hairbands.

Saw some flat, fat laces in JJB Sports yesterday, lot's of colours, but as I wasn't in the market for laces I didn't study them so I can't say for certain whether there was light brown.

Nelly Terraces
Is the trend nowadays not no laces at all :P

well cool :dog:

:bat:Bats are cool as well. :bat:

Wonder if bats wear laces with their trainers? Hmmm.

:bat:Bats are cool as well. :bat:

Wonder if bats wear laces with their trainers? Hmmm.

They must or there feet would slip out when they were hanging around upside down and they'd fall and bump thier heed (not cool):eek:

Nelly Terraces
They must or there feet would slip out when they were hanging around upside down and they'd fall and bump thier heed (not cool):eek:

Completley Agree. I also have the suspicion that they somehow use their laces to tie themselves to whatever it is their hanging from, thus enabling them to suspend themselves there in a 'bat' like fashion.:bat:

Dear admin, any chance of a 'smilie' of a bat with trainers on?

Thanks.

NT.

Jamie_the_Jambo

Usually a few vendors selling laces around easter road on match days..... and pegs too.

Nelly Terraces
Usually a few vendors selling laces around easter road on match days..... and pegs too.

Quality shout.;)

None in my wellies:cool:

Mine neither and they look da bomb on the dance floor :Hearts Man spotrun:

Archived