U19 Game v Falkirk Off

Footballfirst

Footballfirst

Today's game v Falkirk at Stirling Univerity has been called off due to frost.

Their next game is scheduled to be away against Hamilton on Tuesday 23rd at 1.30pm.

The U19s must be losing any match fitness they had, having only played twice since 12th Dec.

Today's game v Falkirk at Stirling Univerity has been called off due to frost.

Their next game is scheduled to be away against Hamilton on Tuesday 23rd at 1.30pm.

The U19s must be losing any match fitness they had, having only played twice since 12th Dec.

The sooner the reserve league is back up and running the better!

Jambof3tornado

To be fair the weather has been such that reserve games wouldnt be on,never mind U19s!

Totally agree that the sooner they bring back a reserve/U23 league the better!

i had an u12's game V Falkirk at Stirling Uni this morning but was called off after an 8.30 inspection.Wee man was gutted ! there promises to be a cracker of a game at Spartans ground on Sunday with 2 of the best U12 teams in central Scotland playing at 11 am. Hutchie Vale V Cavalry Park.

Footballfirst

According to the official site, the U17s have a game at Riccarton against St Mirren on Sunday at noon. I assume that it will be played on the all weather pitch if the grass pitches are unplayable. I might go along before I go to Tynie.

The 'weather pitch' at Riccarton is prone to freezing,especially the top end as it does'nt get any sun until afternnon. this has caused a lot of games to be cancelled.Check before you turn up... :thumbsup:

Archived