Gogol Bordello

Victorian

I'm not going unfortunately, but they are brilliant fun. I've got three of their albums and love them. smile.gif

I like your avatar, Alexisonfire are quality.

That they are. Incredibly sound guys too, saw them in a tiny venue in London last year and then chatted with them all afterwards. Chris, the bassist, stayed on for the club night so was drinking with him for a bit after. Good times.

Check out Dallas Green's solo stuff (under the name City and Colour) if you haven't already, it's immense.

That they are. Incredibly sound guys too, saw them in a tiny venue in London last year and then chatted with them all afterwards. Chris, the bassist, stayed on for the club night so was drinking with him for a bit after. Good times.

Check out Dallas Green's solo stuff (under the name City and Colour) if you haven't already, it's immense.

Good stuff thumbsup.gif

I havnt heard that yet actually so I will give it a listen tonight

I'm not going unfortunately, but they are brilliant fun. I've got three of their albums and love them. :)

yeah it looks like a bit of a lawl i suppose but i can see me getting driven barmy if it goes on too long. saw a dvd of them on saturday.

Would love to see them live but no chance would any of my mates go along. Was gutted when they pulled out of TITP at the last minute a few years back so that they could play Live Earth. Made me hate Madonna all the more. Boot.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

yeah it looks like a bit of a lawl i suppose but i can see me getting driven barmy if it goes on too long. saw a dvd of them on saturday.

You should have gone to football, you may have enjoyed it.

Archived