Come on guys!

barcajambo

Tommorow is a big game for us. I would love an easy win or even just a win to shut these hobos up!:dribble: If you back the team it would be brilliant. I will be there and back them as much as I can!:) Hearts performances have been on a up since the fans got behind them again the last couple of games!

Turn tynecastle back in to a fortress and make it a place teams are scared to play.

COOOME ON HEAAAARTS!!;)

Enjoy the game everyone!

maroonlegions

agree if the fans make lots of noise the whole game and get right behind the team from the start the players will respond ,its important NOT to get on their backs right away if they are struggling , PATIENCE IS THE WORD TOMORROW ,FTH.:)

agreed, lets get behind every player tomorrow. I honestly cant wait for the game, its gonna be a cracker. Whatever the team, even Kurkis, lets get behind him.

Would be nice yes.

However these threads appear before EVERY game these days.

I'm gonna be controversial and suggest that these kinda threads have little, possibly even NO (yes..... shock.... horror......) effect on how good or bad the atmosphere is on match day.

Erik is just a sign to show how excited some fans are before the games. You can't grudge them that, can you!?

Erik is just a sign to show how excited some fans are before the games. You can't grudge them that, can you!?

Not grudging anyone anything - I just seriously doubt whether or not anyone will start / join in a sing song "cos JKB said so".....

Maybe i'm a bit grumpy for a Friday lol

Would be nice yes.

However these threads appear before EVERY game these days.

I'm gonna be controversial and suggest that these kinda threads have little, possibly even NO (yes..... shock.... horror......) effect on how good or bad the atmosphere is on match day.

The penny has finally dropped with someone lol,

I can personally see a great atmosphere tomorrow, just hope that we can get off to a flyer. There aint no better place in the world than section G bouncing.

Not grudging anyone anything - I just seriously doubt whether or not anyone will start / join in a sing song "cos JKB said so".....

Maybe i'm a bit grumpy for a Friday lol

Grumpy on a Friday, its the best day of the working week! Weekend off, Hibs the morn, come on buddy, put some more passion into it! :P

This is the first time in a long time that I've been excited about going to a Hearts match. Hopefully we can pull off a win as the famous quote goes "form guide is out the window";)

Archived