Well Done Big Jim.............

Clerry Jambo

Congrats to Big Jim Jefferies after today's win.

He has come into the club at a very difficult time and cannot put his stamp on the team until next season.

Lets hope bawheid upstairs gives the guy a chance to build his side - history tells us that maybe difficult.

Oh and well done Blackie on your maiden goal

Mikey Gardiner

great win for jim today. he has come in at a difficult time and is just getting on with it no matter what the situation is. Jambo through and through. Great goal from black today deserved it after his performance.

hearts @ heart

He has come into the club at a very difficult time and cannot put his stamp on the team until next season.

Lets hope bawheid upstairs gives the guy a chance to build his side - history tells us that maybe difficult.

Well said.

Congrats JJ and Hearts to get back to winning way's today.

JJ first home game in charge and he was alway's going to get judged against thebottom team in the league no matter what players were available.

Onwards and upwards fingers crossed as we are due some breaks again.

Mikey Gardiner

I would rather win every game 3-2 than, 1-0.

Me too. More value for money and better entertainment with more goals. 1-0's are really boring.

Mikey Gardiner

Lets hope we can now kick on from here and pick up three points next weekend to. But great result on his return to tynecastle.

Well done, JJ. I've been decidedly lukewarm about his return so far, so I have to hold my hands up and say that was a very good performance and result with a makeshift team. He got something out of players like Suso, Black and Obua who usually never fail to disappoint.

Well done, JJ. I've been decidedly lukewarm about his return so far, so I have to hold my hands up and say that was a very good performance and result with a makeshift team. He got something out of players like Suso, Black and Obua who usually never fail to disappoint.

Things to expect from JJ:

1. Good football, goals, many wins but also the odd unexpected disaster against all non-OF opponents.

2. Naivete, wallopings and much frustration against the Old Firm.

It's a bit like the Walter Smith dichotomy at Ibrox: he brings domestic consistency and dominance, and (with the occasional exception), European embarrassment. Under JJ, I expect us to return to something approaching what should apply with Hearts: home to Falkirk and most non-OF opposition = home banker.

Yes, congrats to Jim, who has to coach-out Csaba's negative football from the players, and there were signs today of this happening - particularly the number of players getting in and around the box. Black's goal was an example of this, picking up the ball after Glen's effort was blocked.

I take it you were at the game, supporting the team, or are you still doing your one-man boycott in front of your computer?

I would rather win every game 3-2 than, 1-0.

Said as much on pussbook Deek. As long as the team turns up the fans will have something to shout for and I'm happy tonight. We are still work in progress of course but I know Hearts won't make your eyes bleed under him given a bit of time to sort out the wood from the trees.

Yes, congrats to Jim, who has to coach-out Csaba's negative football from the players, and there were signs today of this happening - particularly the number of players getting in and around the box. Black's goal was an example of this, picking up the ball after Glen's effort was blocked.

I take it you were at the game, supporting the team, or are you still doing your one-man boycott in front of your computer?

...there's always one erse

Today was exactly why I wanted him back at Tynecastle. Attacking play, encourages the players and has such a desire to win that he goes mental when even a throw in goes against us.

First game I've enjoyed for a long time and it'll only get better once we get some players back and he can sort things out in the summer. Makes such a difference when you turn up to a game and you think you might enjoy it rather than the dross we've watched for three and a half years, whether we've won or not.

Congratulations - Yes! I witnessed Suso breaking up the wing and I looked over to see the expected no one in the box but WRONG 3 players Obua Stevenson and Arvydas all in the box. Congratulations JJ and can I just say thank god no more Csaba.

Guest JamboRobbo

Enjoyed a match for the first time in a while today. Still a long way to go but much better today. Well done JJ.

And well done Obua who was worth his place in the team today.

Enjoyed a match for the first time in a while today. Still a long way to go but much better today. Well done JJ.

And well done Obua who was worth his place in the team today.

Agree with all of that. Though would add that Obua's greater effort and more effective game was surely in part due to greater demands from the new management team. Won't be any more easy life for some of the players.

Anyway, I hope that this is the start of most of us really enjoying watching Hearts again. Will need to be a number of players moved on in the summer - and hopefully JJ can source some good players to replace them. Add that to the likes of Brown and Locke boosting players confidence or giving them a kick up the backside if needed.

One issue really shown up though - and that is that if we are to try to play the game further forward (like today) we need much more pace at the back. With Zaliukas and Kucharski so slow there would be lots of opportunities for other teams to attack over the top. Ritchie was quick enough to do the covering in JJ's first Hearts team. Not sure that Barr is.

Colonel Kurtz

Agree with all of that. Though would add that Obua's greater effort and more effective game was surely in part due to greater demands from the new management team. Won't be any more easy life for some of the players.

Anyway, I hope that this is the start of most of us really enjoying watching Hearts again. Will need to be a number of players moved on in the summer - and hopefully JJ can source some good players to replace them. Add that to the likes of Brown and Locke boosting players confidence or giving them a kick up the backside if needed.

One issue really shown up though - and that is that if we are to try to play the game further forward (like today) we need much more pace at the back. With Zaliukas and Kucharski so slow there would be lots of opportunities for other teams to attack over the top. Ritchie was quick enough to do the covering in JJ's first Hearts team. Not sure that Barr is.

did anyone else hear JJs get in the boax shout

Big 3 points for us today.

Over the summer i'm pretty sure we will see big changes.

Bryson and Kyle would be good to get in.

did anyone else hear JJs get in the boax shout

Aye, that was classic !

I fancy the likes of Obua realise they will get bawled out THERE AND THEN by JJ if they balls up, thus making it obvious to him that EVERYONE ELSE in the stadium knows that they have fecked up too ?

No hiding place now boys !

Captain America

Well done JJ.

The way he encouraged the players all the through the game was very positive, especially Novi and Obua in the 1st half.

Was a great game of football, at times i'd describe it as Sexy Football.

:thumbsup:

...there's always one erse

Correct me if I'm wrong, but personal abuse is against the rules of this forum.

You are the first on here to join in/start Vlad GTF threads, yet seem to be contradicting yourself.

As I said, you either support the team or you don't and there is no inbetween. Supporters go to all the games they can manage to get to, even if that is infrequent. Boycotting until Mercer Robinson Romanov goes is just a form of delusion because you don't want to admit you no longer support the team. Supporters stick by their teams - win, lose, or draw.

Some of our friends down under have probably been to more games recently than you. The No. 1 bus from Clerry only takes 20 mins to get to Tynie, so you really have no excuse.

You are the first on here to join in/start Vlad GTF threads, yet seem to be contradicting yourself.

As I said, you either support the team or you don't and there is no inbetween. Supporters go to all the games they can manage to get to, even if that is infrequent. Boycotting until Mercer Robinson Romanov goes is just a form of delusion because you don't want to admit you no longer support the team. Supporters stick by their teams - win, lose, or draw.

Some of our friends down under have probably been to more games recently than you. The No. 1 bus from Clerry only takes 20 mins to get to Tynie, so you really have no excuse.

I am just going to put that drivel down to yooffullness.

away and git yir hamewurk done!

Ps LRT - Please could you improve that NO.1 bus service it's shocking.

Anyway have a nice day

I am just going to put that drivel down to yooffullness.

away and git yir hamewurk done!

Ps LRT - Please could you improve that NO.1 bus service it's shocking.

Anyway have a nice day

Whatever, I just thought I'd point out your contradictions before the next Vlad GTF thread is started. I wish the Mods would pin them as stickies so that those of us that want the club to survive don't have to keep countering the same circular arguments every time.

Are you going to congratulate Vlad for bringing back Jefferies? Did you turn up with your mate to protest after we beat Celtic at Tynecastle (with Stewart pen and Bouzid header)?

BTW the daft young laddie putdown doesn't work here because you don't know me or my age, and you are miles out anyway.

I do agree the No. 1 service is shocking. After one game on a Saturday I had a few shandies and waited while two buses didn't turn up so ended up getting a bus into town and back out again. Bladder was killing me. If someone can explain why there is a part route service from Clermiston to Longstone, I'd like to know as I had to wait for 35 mins for a bus to the Aberdeen game recently. The driver of the part route bus wouldn't even stop at our stop in Drumbrae so we could ask if it would take us!

yesterdays game was the first time in a while i was happy watching Hearts, you can see the foundations of JJ's style of play to come through, it will take a while for it to come to fruition, as a few folk have said, it will take time for JJ to get the defensive attitude that Csaba had installed into the team, a few basic changes to our formation with the adition of brown and locke will bring spirit to the dressing room

bigis semiauskas

haha CJ,that is a load of pure an utter,an Andy Roddick rolled into one.i am Wact

Archived