• Michael STEWART
    • Ryan STEVENSON
    • David OBUA
    • Christian NADE
    • Suso SANTANA
    • Gary GLEN

portobellojambo1

Hello folks.

Apologies for delay in posting this. First time on here as well so haven't got a scooby what its going to look like, and it doesn't have the option to insert a closing date for the poll, which is a huge bugger.

As for the game, I thought the general performance first half was not too bad, but second half we just fell away.

Mulrooney and Stevenson both looked good first half, but for differing reasons tired quite dramatically second half.

Despite not covering himself in glory at the opening goal (although he wasn't alone in that) I thought Marius Zaliukas looked like our overall best performer, although was tempted to go for Marian Kello, simply for stopping that little paddy import from scoring.

MODS - Could you sticky this for a couple of days please, while I disappear off to another part of the forum to ask Dexter if he can install an option to allow you to quote a poll close date

Kello by a bit of a margin. IMO he's made the jersey his own just now and has been one of few who has made improvements this season.

portobellojambo1

There was no option for a poll closure date when I set this, not sure if admin have managed to install one as yet, but I'm going to tally it up now with the 65 votes that have been cast so far (then start the next poll for the Falkirk game yesterday).

So if anyone else votes on this before it disappears into the archives their vote won't count unfortunately.

Archived