Mascot

stirlingshirejambo

stirlingshirejambo

Last nights result and perfomance were seconadary to my enjoyment last night.

My son was mascot for the game and had a fantastic time.

He played on the pitch and as any parent will tell you it is a proud moment which would only have been bettered had he been on the hallowed turf of Tynecastle.

He was very well looked after by Celtic and he got to meet the players and all the coaching staff. They were all very good with him in particular Gary Locke who joked with him.

His time on the pitch will live long in the memory and certainly will be remebered a lot longer thatn the game abd the score last night.

Many thanks to Celtic who did all they could to make his time special.

Their supporters are vile humans as was demonstarted as we were abused afterward on way to car despite the getting held back for what seemed an eternity last night..

I got to speak briefly to JJ and Craig Levein in the stand as well

The team will get there the enthusiasm I saw in the dressing room area was there for all to see once these energies are cannelled the way the management want them we will improve.

Times are hard on the pitch just now but they have been a lot worse and come Saturday I will look at the team and realise nothing in the world beats watching the famous Hearts with your family by your side.

Last nights result and perfomance were seconadary to my enjoyment last night.

My son was mascot for the game and had a fantastic time.

He played on the pitch and as any parent will tell you it is a proud moment which would only have been bettered had he been on the hallowed turf of Tynecastle.

He was very well looked after by Celtic and he got to meet the players and all the coaching staff. They were all very good with him in particular Gary Locke who joked with him.

His time on the pitch will live long in the memory and certainly will be remebered a lot longer thatn the game abd the score last night.

Many thanks to Celtic who did all they could to make his time special.

Their supporters are vile humans as was demonstarted as we were abused afterward on way to car despite the getting held back for what seemed an eternity last night..

I got to speak briefly to JJ and Craig Levein in the stand as well

The team will get there the enthusiasm I saw in the dressing room area was there for all to see once these energies are cannelled the way the management want them we will improve.

Times are hard on the pitch just now but they have been a lot worse and come Saturday I will look at the team and realise nothing in the world beats watching the famous Hearts with your family by your side.

quality post mate :lol:

Archived