"hear Ye, Hear Ye, All Teams Struggling For Points - Welcome To Tynecastle"

Craigieboy

Anyone who hasn't won a game for a while, teams desperate to get off to a winning run, managerless nobodys, whoever you want, come to Tynecastle & get your prizes from Heart of Midlothian.

You just know what we're in for on Saturday, don't you?

:badmood:

Pissed off!

Anyone who hasn't won a game for a while, teams desperate to get off to a winning run, managerless nobodys, whoever you want, come to Tynecastle & get your prizes from Heart of Midlothian.

You just know what we're in for on Saturday, son't you?

Pissed off!

Aye, it is a trend that we give cheap points away to struggling/managerless teams! :angry:

Lets hope not this time! :P

Nucky Thompson

Pissed off!

Calm down. The last home game is the first we've lost a Tynie in five :)

Everybody loves Baz

Calm down. The last home game is the first we've lost a Tynie in five :)

Not overly confident about Saturday but i do think we'll get a result. :o

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I won't be back.

Its all to much for me.

If we lose on Saturday then that will be the last straw and the smartcard will be shreaded up and put in the soup.

JJ in/oot in/oot shake it all aboot.

Pissed off!

And players who've yet to score their first goal for their club.

Sexton Hardcastle

If we do loose at least it will make the season a little more interesting.

Dicking about mid table just gets boring.

Miller Jambo 60

I won't be back.

Its all to much for me.

If we lose on Saturday then that will be the last straw and the smartcard will be shreaded up and put in the soup.

Make sure you have topped me up wi lager before you go in to hibernation.

Think we will win on sat.

Doug.

And players who've yet to score their first goal for their club.

Aye, we are ridiculously bad at doing that: first goals of the season, first goal in 15 games etc, etc. Nightmare.

Deuchar, Mackie, Johansson and Mehmet this season off the top of my head.

No Keane, though :D

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Make sure you have topped me up wi lager before you go in to hibernation.

Think we will win on sat.

Doug.

That is a truly horrible word, can't quite put my finger on why but truly disgusting all the same.

Lager, Midori, Baileys ..Whatever you want.

Craigieboy is even more miserable in real life, folks.

And he wears a shell suit with leather slip on shoes.

That is a truly horrible word, can't quite put my finger on why but truly disgusting all the same.

Same, something about it makes me feel a bit :boak:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

We should be going all out attack for this one. A 3/4 goal win will do the world of good. We desperately need to score a few against someone. Score early and go for the jugular.

I won't be back.

Its all to much for me.

Mmm...Smartcard soup while doing the hoakey koakey, things to do on matchday. rolleyes.gif

Pissed off!

Its been one of our main problems over the last couple of seasons.....losing to teams we rarely did to in the past.

It goes to prove how important it is to your league season to pick up points, not just at home, but a decent amount on your travels to grounds like Falkirk, StJohnstone etc.... It shows how poor the SPL is when Hearts are now seen as a team that many think they are good for 3 points against, just like any other.

crossgates jambo

I think we'll win on Saturday. Already this season we've shown that when it looks like we're down in the dumps we come back fighting. Think back to the week where we could have gone bottom of the league, only to go on a cracking run that took us into the top 6. I can see us going on a similar run right up to the split and after that we'll just need to see what happens. Certainly got nothing to fear from Falkirk, especially at home.

It's little wonder everyone always looks depressed down the narrow side of the Diggers. I used to think it was because of the lack of room.

:)

Archived