Gran Canaria In February

jamtarts

Me & my gf are thinking about going there in a few weeks for 4/5 nights. Has anyone been at this time off year, heard the weather warm during the day but a little cooler by night. Hopefully the pubs etc.... will still be open even though its off season

Mikey Gardiner

Yeah the weather is warm during the day but at night it is much cooler. Was there a few years ago at this time and really enjoyed it. The cooler nights were great as you could enjoy a meal or something without the heat. As for the pubs im sure of what i can remeber they will still be open as they will want to make some money no matter what time of year. But it is great at this time of year.

Yeah the weather is warm during the day but at night it is much cooler. Was there a few years ago at this time and really enjoyed it. The cooler nights were great as you could enjoy a meal or something without the heat. As for the pubs im sure of what i can remeber they will still be open as they will want to make some money no matter what time of year. But it is great at this time of year.

i went in february for my birthday a few years ago as had been for many summer hols and thought the place was great.

i read that its the hottest country in the world all year round.

anyhoo it rained the whole week and bareley anything was open any bit of rain and the place just cant cope was the impression i got.

dont worry though that apparentley was the first time in years it'd happened....just my luck though :unsure:

Archived