weddng magicians

IronJambo

anyone on here ever had a magician do some close up magic for a couple of hours at their wedding or been to a wedding where its been done?

anyone on here ever had a magician do some close up magic for a couple of hours at their wedding or been to a wedding where its been done?

At at wedding last summer and they had one. The guy was amazing, great entertainment.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Was at a wedding last year when they had one. The boys patter was absolutly boufing but fair play to him his tricks were very impressive. Not my cup of tea but the boy was very good.

cheers guys, i'm planning to have a very different wedding to anything i've been to before and just trying to put out the feelers and find out how well this sort of thing goes down. a lot of the close up magicians that do this look like slimeballs so i guess i'll have to choose carefully

cheers guys, i'm planning to have a very different wedding to anything i've been to before and just trying to put out the feelers and find out how well this sort of thing goes down. a lot of the close up magicians that do this look like slimeballs so i guess i'll have to choose carefully

My mate has roullete tables and fake money for the period before the meal. Gets married in July.

I went to a wedding once, the groom didn't turn up, he was a magician. :rolleyes:

A magician at a wedding, why? Jesus Christ what is wrong with people nowadays? Stagg Doo, Service, meal, wee shindig at night maybe with a band/DJ then off to sunny climes with the Mrs in that order and no messing about with magicians, getting married on a beach/underwater/sky diving etc etc.

Mikey Gardiner

i was at a wedding last year wherte they had a magician. He was great and the things he was doing were unbelievable. :20:

When is it mate? There will be plenty in town during the festival. Took my eldest son to see magic bob years ago but dunno if he's still going.

When is it mate? There will be plenty in town during the festival. Took my eldest son to see magic bob years ago but dunno if he's still going.

magic bob! lol

probably won't be around in Edinburgh for the festival so will miss out on opportunist networking. just feeling around to see how it went down with folk.

will definately get one now and it'll suit my wedding really well as folk are going to be milling around different rooms and not stuck in a big hall with a disco.

speedbump - i'd ask you why not have a magician?

cheers for the replys folks

Gary James is good.

His website mainly focuses on his kids shows but we use him for events and he's always great...

www.stonethecrow.co.uk

Archived