Why I like Glasgow's Potholed streets...

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

Whilst driving around Glasgow can seem like you're visiting a country emerging from a vicious and lengthy civil war, sometimes you've just gotta love those potholes.

pot.jpg

netherleejambo

Know what you mean but where did she come from! Kwik fit will be raking it in just now - glad Tom Farmer sold out.

Doctor FinnBarr

Blackburn is much the same at the moment, half decent roads then the snow and ice turns up. When it all melted, theres less pot holes in farm tracks!

:angry:

Whilst driving around Glasgow can seem like you're visiting a country emerging from a vicious and lengthy civil war, sometimes you've just gotta love those potholes.

pot.jpg

Wouldny be Pollokshaws Road by any chance. I had my offside front right tyre ruined recently but on the bright side, paid for the repair by selling the bracchiasaurus fossil I found in it to the chaps at Kelvingrove.

The People's Chimp
Wouldny be Pollokshaws Road by any chance. I had my offside front right tyre ruined recently but on the bright side, paid for the repair by selling the bracchiasaurus fossil I found in it to the chaps at Kelvingrove.

It is Pollokshaws road. An absolute disgrace; all over the city too. It's unbelievable. I saw them out repairing the holes in a flat bed truck by just pushing tar off the truck and then pannelling it down with a spade, then moving onto the next one. By the time I drove past on the way home it was a massive hole again. Ridiculous.

As for the image, it was basically an attempt to get a gratuitous shot of a hot BURD into this most unglamorous of threads.

Here are some more BURSD. The photos were obviously taken on Glasgow's southside this afternoon.

pot2.jpg

pot3.jpg

It is Pollokshaws road.

Its Santo Domingo. I did a wee bit of research to try and work out what those pictures were all about.

Its Santo Domingo. I did a wee bit of research to try and work out what those pictures were all about.

Fact. End of. All Glaswegian potholes are inhabited by OF ***** irish knuckle dragging orange fat toothless bitumen saturated drunks.

The People's Chimp

What? You mean those photos aren't of Glasgow?

Archived