Fit to captain England (NHC) ?

H2

Strikes me as odd, that for moral reasons John Terry is stripped on England Captaincy then they seem to appoint a guy who was banned from football for drugs.

Bizarre.

That was 6-7 years ago now?

Think time may have helped. If it was only last year, could not see him getting it.

Time is a healer

Rio is the dealer

Strikes me as odd, that for moral reasons John Terry is stripped on England Captaincy then they seem to appoint a guy who was banned from football for drugs.

Bizarre.

At this rate they will be after Avram " trip to the brothel " Grant for next manager. Just think, if VR had have got him, he would've never been away from esater road.

cashgenerator

Bizarre.

For missing a drugs test, not for taking drugs. Important difference IMO.

why did he miss it tho, seemed a weird excuse it was because he was moving house. I think he had a lucky escape. Bear in mind this test was set up on more than one occasion and he didn't attend either. GUILTY, obviously had something to hide.

Bizarre.

It may not be for moral reasons he's been dropped. Remember that this was a team mates bird he went off with and is rumoured to have done the same to another teammates wife - he obviously doesn't care what effect his actions have on either the team or his team-mates. Cappello may have dropped him simply to make a statement and put an end to the matter.

Bizarre.

Yes, but for missing numerous drugs tests, not answering phones calls, and for forgetting after being reminded a short period before drugs test.

It may not be for moral reasons he's been dropped. Remember that this was a team mates bird he went off with and is rumoured to have done the same to another teammates wife - he obviously doesn't care what effect his actions have on either the team or his team-mates. Cappello may have dropped him simply to make a statement and put an end to the matter.

Exactly! This has nothing to do with morals and everything to do with trust and respect between team/squad mates. If Terry had been at it with women unconnected to Wayne Bridge or any other footballers of any note, it wouldn't have been an issue.

Seymour M Hersh
Exactly! This has nothing to do with morals and everything to do with trust and respect between team/squad mates. If Terry had been at it with women unconnected to Wayne Bridge or any other footballers of any note, it wouldn't have been an issue.

Don't think so otherwise he (Capello) would have dropped Terry from the squad altogether. The issue is still there if they are both picked for an ingurland squad. I think Capello dumped him due to the media furore and not the rights or wrongs.

Archived