Ugly sisters new sponsor

grumpyjambo

Patrick Bateman

As I mentioned on another thread, I find it utterly astonishing that the government hasn't tried to block alcohol advertising. This sends out TOTALLY the wrong message.

Their fans are all pisheads anyway...these 2 clubs and drink go together...Buckfast is gonna sponsor them when the tennents deal ends

Mikey Gardiner
Their fans are all pisheads anyway...these 2 clubs and drink go together...Buckfast is gonna sponsor them when the tennents deal ends

lol wouldn't surprise we if buckfast have already been lined up to sponsor them after tennents.

As I mentioned on another thread, I find it utterly astonishing that the government hasn't tried to block alcohol advertising. This sends out TOTALLY the wrong message.

I agree 100%.

lol im not sure sponsoring them two is such a great idea

Two sides of the same coin. When it comes to shirt sponsorship the 'Old Firm' brand exists to a far greater extent the 'Rangers' or 'Celtic'.

In Rangers' case I think it is a subtle nod to their fans that they will soon be forced to give up Ibrox on a sale and leaseback agreement....

Sterling Archer
The Hearts board should be asking Carling about sponsoring us

I was more thinking we could be sponsored by "Child Abuse" as you can't bear to watch without complaining.

Patrick Bateman
I was more thinking we could be sponsored by "Child Abuse" as you can't bear to watch without complaining.

That's both nonsensical and inappropriate at the same time. Seriously... wtf :24_shocked:

Awful awful lager.

Was about to post similar, why would you drink Tennents in the first place?! :24_shocked:

I find this...funny.

Judgement passed.

:mwah::)

But on a serious note KIDS, child abuse don't get involved.

:balmoral:

sewar swill for the gutter teams of Glasgow,have you noticed they always get sponsored by ****e lager's?

McEwans-lovely 80' but crap lager

Carling-like **** water

Tennents-slightly better than carling,like having a prolapsed bowel is slightly better than having prostate cancer

Think it's funny how people are going to boycott Tennents cause they are gonna sponsor the OF, yet have no bother in buying Carling who currently sponsor them.

Think it's funny how people are going to boycott Tennents cause they are gonna sponsor the OF, yet have no bother in buying Carling who currently sponsor them.

I wouldn't buy either, not just because of their old firm links. I just don't like the taste.

jamboinglasgow

Completely disagree. To believe people drink too much because its on a football shirt is wrong. Just like the governments minimum pricing plan which Tennents support because it would benefit them financially.

I have never bought Carling and when the vermin were sponsored by Carlsberg I never bought that either.

I wouldn't buy either, not just because of their old firm links. I just don't like the taste.

Each to their own, I don't mind either, just cause some scaff's have it on their top is not gonna stop me from having a drink is all im saying. :)

Francis Albert

It does seem odd that a shop selling cigarettes now has to hide them out of sight but professional footballers can run around plastered with adverts for alcohol, and clubs can make money out of selling shirts advertising alcohol for children to run (or waddle or slouch) around in.

Personally I am not in favour of banning things and the only thing that tempts me to take up smoking is the anti-smoking lobby, but there does seeem to be a bit of inconsistency here.

tho UGLY'S should be sponsored by BUCKFAST !!!!!

if them being sponsored by tennents causes us to boycott tennents , should we get our own back on them and get sponsored by the job centre?

****ing **** *******s, pulled out of sponsoring the Scottish cup so that they could back these muppets. Sums up scotland in a nutshell.

I completely disagree.

An awful lager sponsoring the horrible institutions that are the Glasgow two is perfectly apt.

Archived