zal thanks for trying (merged threads)

hibshater

I remember getting Zaliukas 26 on the back of my Hearts top during the 06 season and getting some very strange looks. The guys a hero and gets paid less than most of the others in the team.

Good man. Do you have any idea why the mods have merged my thread with the Zaliukas one, or are they just trying to wind me up?

Sterling Archer
Good man. Do you have any idea why the mods have merged my thread with the Zaliukas one, or are they just trying to wind me up?

See my thread in the MEMBERS ONLY section.

I don't have the foggiest.

I still have that shirt btw, wore it to the gym last night, disappointing.

See my thread in the MEMBERS ONLY section.

I don't have the foggiest.

I still have that shirt btw, wore it to the gym last night, disappointing.

I was a member, but there are a few issues as to why I havent subscribed again, although I think Cosa has convinced me to sign up again.

What is your thread about in the members only section?

Wear the shirt with pride and since its the 06 top, then it shows to everyone you had the foresight when everyone else was giving it LOLBOMBSCARE big licks.

Sterling Archer
I was a member, but there are a few issues as to why I havent subscribed again, although I think Cosa has convinced me to sign up again.

What is your thread about in the members only section?

Wear the shirt with pride and since its the 06 top, then it shows to everyone you had the foresight when everyone else was giving it LOLBOMBSCARE big licks.

Merging Threads

This seems to be happening more and more. It can be a bit annoying as you can end up with huge multi-page threads that are disjointed and are a hassle to trawl through.

Just wondering why there has been a sudden increase in the merging of threads.

Whenever there's big news or the forum is busy, we tend to have many posters trying to be the first to break the news to Kickback.

They mostly never check the first two pages of the forum to see if there are any similar threads so we have to merge them.

We do this to prevent the same discussion happening in several different threads at the same time.

I appreciate that, especially considering how busy it is.

I just don't know if they always go together very well.

The mods have to make a judgement call.

For example, a thread was recently started asking if the new lad was cup-tied or not for the game this evening. This has already been established several times on the large, merged, signing thread. It may be a slightly different angle but it's regarding the same person and has already been covered, hence the threads were merged.

I hope that this adequately explains the way that we use the merge function.

I've quoted everything that was in the thread, the response is from one of the Mods.

Re the shirt, maybe I should scout for Hearts?

Archived