zal thanks for trying (merged threads)

hibshater

Malinga the Swinga

Without a doubt, the man that should be the captain of Hearts. Stewart can sign a pre contract with Aberdeen, Dundee or anyone else for that matter, as he has all the leadership qualities and vision of Gordon Brown.

Keep Kello, big Zal and perhaps Eggert, get Craig Thomson fit, along with Driver and perhaps Robinson, sign Kyle (or any other forward), sell Wallace (lack of effort is unreal for a so called quality player), and get rid of Obua, Suso, Kucharski, Black (he has been a major let down this season) and Nade, and we might just might have the basis of a team. Balogh can go as well as we have sufficient keepers and could perhaps fetch a few quid as a fee. Obviously lazy Larry has to go as well. Never thought we would miss Elliot as much either, but there you go, we are in a poor state.

Let JJ have the rest of season to try things out, and see what happens.

Stewart picked out some good passes, Wallace looked lively and so did Driver. Was a poor game on the whole but thought in the first half especially it was those 3 working hard.

Thunderstruck
Keep driver,Wallace the rest **** off.

Remind me who it was that lost the ball on his own half leading to the goal.

So for one mistake, you'd be willing to let go of perhaps our best source attacking football???

If you were manager players wouldn't get a 2nd game with you!

Keep driver,Wallace the rest **** off.

Both of which were a complete waste of a jersey tonight.

Aye your correct.driver is pish get rid!!!

Thunderstruck
Aye your correct.driver is pish get rid!!!

Don't think that is what I said.

In reply to a thread about Zal being the best player on the field tonight (I agree) it was suggested that we keep Driver and Wallace and bin the rest.

Simply pointing out that Driver sold a cheap interception leading to a goal. Doesn't make him a dud or a JKB GTF Candidate but lucky for him he isn't from foreign shores.

you where the only person that did.

Not true. Suso also worked his socks off and did pretty well. He was one of the main reasons things picked up for us towards the end.

Anyone who thinks Michael Stewart had a bad game tonight knows nothing about football. There were 8 outfield players who did not perform tonight but as usual MS gets the blame, some people need to get a grip.

Malinga the Swinga

No 'Jose Mourinho or Alex ferguson' but if that is a good display, then you must have very low expectations and standards. Captains of our club are Tommy Walker, Dave Mackay, and even to a lesser extent Alex MacDonald, Sandy Jardine, Gary Mackay and Gary Locke. These people were committed examples of what captaincy is about, leading by example. Stewart is someone who cannot accept the fact he failed at Manchester Unites, because ofthe lack of his abilities and attitude, and ever since, he blames evryone else for things that go wrong. If he wants to look at why he is going nowhere in the world of football, he should look in a mirror and he will see who is to blame.

Every one of those ****ing imposters should hang their heads in shame tonight. I truly hope they're embarrassed by that, but the reality is they'll go back home and not give a ****.

JJ should be kicking their arses up and down Riccarton tomorrow. Absolutely woeful.

Zal for Captain.

MS to go away.

Is this the same Stewart who has secured several victories for us this season? ...he may have a dodgy game every now and then but his effort and commitment isn't in question IMO

As far as tonight goes , I'm as p!ssed off as any other Hearts fan but i live in hope that 1 day we will have a settled team under Romanov and a decent manager because i think that it could do serious damage to this pish league that we have!

This is my 1st post so i would appreciate not to be called a hobo cos they and their delusions disgust me!

FTH

Is this the same Stewart who has secured several victories for us this season? ...he may have a dodgy game every now and then but his effort and commitment isn't in question IMO

As far as tonight goes , I'm as p!ssed off as any other Hearts fan but i live in hope that 1 day we will have a settled team under Romanov and a decent manager because i think that it could do serious damage to this pish league that we have!

This is my 1st post and i would appreciate not to be called a hobo cos they and their delusions disgust me!

FTH

Good first post.

Malinga the Swinga

This is my 1st post and i would appreciate not to be called a hobo cos they and their delusions disgust me!

FTH

1) Yes the same stewart

2) So do i

3) Hobo (sorry but I have always wanted to do that)

The People's Chimp
Not true. Suso also worked his socks off and did pretty well. He was one of the main reasons things picked up for us towards the end.

He was alright when he came on, but he has this infuriating habit of hanging back on the wing instead of pushing forward up towards the last man; it slows everything down.

Anyone who thinks Michael Stewart had a bad game tonight knows nothing about football. There were 8 outfield players who did not perform tonight but as usual MS gets the blame, some people need to get a grip.

Tell us the great things he did tonight which meant he had something you could call better than a bad game?

Both of which were a complete waste of a jersey tonight.

driver can get to ****, the sooner every****** stops masterbating over him the better, he cant beat a man or cross a ball, and clearly cant shoot. he is one of the most overated players i have ever witnessed in my 15years of going to see hearts.

he is by no means the worst player but soooo overated its unreal. decent player in a poor poor squad.

1) Yes the same stewart

2) So do i

3) Hobo (sorry but I have always wanted to do that)

You forgot 4) FTH :smile:

Malinga the Swinga
You forgot 4) FTH :smile:

I wish I could get those smilie things to work, but as a luddite, they continue to escape me.

stirlingshirejambo

God knows how you lot all got home so quickly. Zaliukas was immense tonight didn't stop the lith haters giving him dogs abuse.

He did not only try but his play on a terrible surface was awesome. The rest well smith showed some nice touches driver tried to dribble ball on a paddy field with no success.

Kello apart from kicking got pass marks but the remainder very poor.

Worried about eggert two very poor games in a row.

Black poor again

driver can get to ****, the sooner every****** stops masterbating over him the better, he cant beat a man or cross a ball, and clearly cant shoot. he is one of the most overated players i have ever witnessed in my 15years of going to see hearts.

he is by no means the worst player but soooo overated its unreal. decent player in a poor poor squad.

I'll have what your smoking bud ....we have missed Andy Driver something rotten this season. His link up play with Lee Wallace last season was very gd indeed. I sit in lower E Wheatfield and it was great to see the both of them overlapping and covering for each other...this is down to an understanding of each other's play. When these 2 link up , it creates goals and the sooner they are both on some kind of form again then the better our results will be IMO

I wish I could get those smilie things to work, but as a luddite, they continue to escape me.

I typed : smile : with no spaces bud ....it seemed to work

Don't ask about the others though cos i have no idea, i got lucky :smile:

Jambo, Goodbye

Zal was our best player by a country mile

Kello did well to keep it at 1-0

Suso was the reason we put pressure on them towards the end, only midfielder to get close to attacking

rest were pish and we deserveed to be put out

Bring on the summer and next season, hope JJ does what has to be done and gets rid of a lot of these clueless feckers

Haha he can try all he wants he was awful tonight when he's good he's good but when he's bad he is awful!!

What a load of rubbish. He was a class above tonight and cleaned nearly everything up at the back.

THe only player who did himself justice!

Well done Zal. The only player that wanted to win that match and completely let down by everyone else.

As for the rest, utterly pathetic.

Haha he can try all he wants he was awful tonight when he's good he's good but when he's bad he is awful!!

You werent there tonight then.

MS to go away.

Yeh top goalscorer and our best player this season - go away.

More nonsense.

Agree

Why? He is wrong.

I agree with this post ^^^ he is right.

willie wallace

I was screaming for him to be pushed up front in the second half and while this could have cost us at the back i feel he was the one player who could maybe have put their defence under pressure.Man of the match by a distance.

The People's Chimp
I was screaming for him to be pushed up front in the second half and while this could have cost us at the back i feel he was the one player who could maybe have put their defence under pressure.Man of the match by a distance.

True. he was by far the best player on the field. Shame the rest were so far behind.

Every one of those ****ing imposters should hang their heads in shame tonight. I truly hope they're embarrassed by that, but the reality is they'll go back home and not give a ****.

JJ should be kicking their arses up and down Gullane tomorrow. Absolutely woeful.

Fixed that for you.

I would love to hear that Jefferies had shook them out of their comfort zone and took them to murder hill for some graft.

Oh, and Zaliukas actually had the occasional good moment last night. Awful in general though.

Zal had a good game last night and is probably the only one who gets pass marks.

Spot on. He was the only one doing any shouting too. With the exception of the Big Silky Lith, it was a completely gutless performance

Mikey Gardiner

Zal had a decent game and was the only player from what i saw who was trying to push up the ptich and get us the equiliser as well as do everything at the back virtually on his own as kucharski never really helped at all.

God knows how you lot all got home so quickly. Zaliukas was immense tonight didn't stop the lith haters giving him dogs abuse.

He did not only try but his play on a terrible surface was awesome. The rest well smith showed some nice touches driver tried to dribble ball on a paddy field with no success.

Kello apart from kicking got pass marks but the remainder very poor.

Worried about eggert two very poor games in a row.

Black poor again

the wonders of mobile internet on your phone, no need to be at home.:sneaky:

You either weren't there mate or your knowledge of football is limited at best!

Best player on the pitch by a country mile! Surrounded by turd right enough but stood out like a sore thumb!

Zaluikas, the only man to show a bit of heart and dig, coupled with some good play, whether it was Armadale junior or Barcelona, this guy would give his all for the 90 minutes, he seems to realise that you need to earn a wage not just pick it up at the end of the week.

Miko. How we have missed his natural industry and rare flashes of skill. For all his faults he has probably had the fans on their feet more in one game than we have been all season.

Chesney. We miss his movement, footballing nous and decent technique.

Velicka. A natural finisher, we took this lad for granted, forgetting that players like him are golddust and dont come along very often at a team like Hearts. You cannot win games if you dont score goals.

Special mention for that slovakian Kaunas reject Kello. Has saved us numerous points during our 1-0 wins.

Of course there has been some dross too. But the fact that I hold these players in such high regard is indicitive of how fast Hearts have fallen.

Zaluikas, the only man to show a bit of heart and dig, coupled with some good play, whether it was Armadale junior or Barcelona, this guy would give his all for the 90 minutes, he seems to realise that you need to earn a wage not just pick it up at the end of the week.

Miko. How we have missed his natural industry and rare flashes of skill. For all his faults he has probably had the fans on their feet more in one game than we have been all season.

Velicka. A natural finisher, we took this lad for granted, forgetting that players like him are golddust and dont come along very often at a team like Hearts. You cannot win games if you dont score goals.

Special mention for that slovakian Kaunas reject Kello. Has saved us numerous points during our 1-0 wins.

Of course there has been some dross too. But the fact that I hold these players in such high regard is indicitive of how fast Hearts have fallen.

Well said .

Especially with Zal, he was the only player to shake all the St Mirren players hands, even the refs as the rest of the huddies ran off as soon as they could. Takes a " Lith " to show a bit of class.

Sterling Archer

I remember getting Zaliukas 26 on the back of my Hearts top during the 06 season and getting some very strange looks. The guys a hero and gets paid less than most of the others in the team.

Ah Armadale Juniors. They'd beat us at the moment.

I see what you're sayin though, any of the above players would improve our team at the minute.

Archived