Ticket Collection

Angles

Hi,

Does anyone know whether I can collect match tickets which I've already purchased from the Hearts shop in St James Centre or whether I need to go along to the Tynie Ticket Office to pick them up?

Cheers!

It's for the League Cup Semi

if you have booked them then you will probably have to go to the ticet office at tynecastle, as when you booked them they will have put your details i.e your name against those seats, and they will be at the t/o. the tickets are pre-printed so they cant just give you any old ones.

i could be wrong though.

That sounds about right though I was hoping that wouldn't be the case as I work at St Andrews Square.

Thanks for the help!

Destruction Derby

St james are selling the tickets for the semi aswell,they got there own seperate batch.thats where I got mine,did you not just pick them up when you bought them or were they only reserved?

St james are selling the tickets for the semi aswell,they got there own seperate batch.thats where I got mine,did you not just pick them up when you bought them or were they only reserved?

yeah i know, but if they have been paid for then they will need to go to the t/o as they will be specifically put aside for them.

Archived