Players who will benefit

almair

Does anybody have any thoughts on whether or which players will benefit from our new management team ie improvement in tactical awareness, fitness or their overall game.

I think somebody like Mikey might benefit (if he stays) through not trying to do other players' work because of a lack of effort by others.

Will obua (if not binned) be told to get a work ethic and not to shy away from tackles?

Any others?

Guest Vanbasten1874
Does anybody have any thoughts on whether or which players will benefit from our new management team ie improvement in tactical awareness, fitness or their overall game.

I think somebody like Mikey might benefit (if he stays) through not trying to do other players' work because of a lack of effort by others.

Will obua (if not binned) be told to get a work ethic and not to shy away from tackles?

Any others?

Jamie Mole springs to mind as does clum as does driver palaz eggert hell the whole fecking team apart from the obvious shysters like obua and kingston .

Suso.

Not sure if JJ,BB or GL are in the miracle performing business yet, might be wrong mind.

Not sure if JJ,BB or GL are in the miracle performing business yet, might be wrong mind.

I'm confident.

It's sorting out wage thieves like Templeton, Robinson and Smith I'm more worried about.

Malcolm Tucker

What is it with the Suso-hating?? Quick, direct and skilful winger. Best we've had since Neil McCann.

What is it with the Suso-hating?? Quick, direct and skilful winger. Best we've had since Neil McCann.

More aggressive and direct than McCann too.

"Terry" was a good player for us, but too much of the tippy tappy stuff for my liking, and not enough heart.

LarrysRightFoot

Any others?

Well hopefully he will play 2 upfront so that should benefit all our strikers as they will have more support. In turn Id like to think having 2 strikers to aim at will help driver, temps, suso etc.

Sweet jesus! Tell me when he last took on a man and crossed the ****ing ball? I dont actually hate him as i have defended him in the past, but statments like that are taking the ****.

Archived